Weight loss asap!!!!

7 posts | Original | Recent

1117602_100001651388297_713583400_n_thumb
1 Post
Jan 3, 2014 8:31am
via Android

Hiiii :) Im 19 years old. My height is 5'0 &&' i weight 165. What workout or excersise do you recomment to lose weight the fastes? /.\ Especially on belly and tights area.

Thanks in advance ♡

03 Jan
I can give you some helpful advices...bbm me...my bbm pin is 7549B09D
03 Jan
Its all about your food intake and awesome workout. You must stick to it. Don't be hard on yourself... think positive. ..
04 Jan
Thanks both :)
04 Jan
You know you said that your weight is 165 what is it in stones kilograms pounds ????
04 Jan
165 pound (Lbs) Sharon
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 3:49pm
via Android

Weight loss is a combination of healthy eatin' and a mix of advancin' cardio and strength trainin'. To get the best results, you need to cut out junk food and stay consistent with a fitness plan that works for you. All the best to you!

04 Jan
Thank you. I will do so. Do you recommend any good work outs?? :)
04 Jan
I myself workout 6 days a week with 10-15 minutes of hiit cardio and 30-40 minutes of specific strength trainin' *today is upper body/arms day for me* when I'm not pregnant lol. Gotta take it a bit easy for a few more weeks :) Make a plan that works for you and stay dedicated!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 5:52pm
via Android

Hi I am mykayla:-) I need to get some abs fast

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 3, 2014 6:49pm
via Android

Hai I m 5.4 f my height and weight is 75 kg how can I lose 10 kg f my weight within 1 month?

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 7:05pm
via Android

Tryin' to lose weight too fast can be dangerous. Just stick with eatin' healthy and an effective workout plan. It usually takes 6-8 weeks to start to see results but you will reap the benefits as soon as you start your healthy journey. Stay dedicated!

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 8:36pm
via Android

Cut your sugar intake, you ll lose weight in no time.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 11:37pm
via Android

Cardio is your best bet, but don't limit yourself to it. I always recommend zumba. One, because it works your entire body and two, it's more entertaining than running for many. Like everyone else is saying, watch your caloric intake. A few pointers, too much or too little sleep can lead to weight gain.  Don't skip meals, especially breakfast. My personal trainer pretty much told me to switch my dinner and lunch. Alot of people consume (if any) a light lunch and a big dinner. You need your carbs for energy, not for Sleep. I hope this helps! I'm currently a phys Ed and health major and I'm getting certified for personal training in February, but I'm still learning! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer. If I don't know, I'll research since I need to know anyways, haha! Best of luck on your fitness goals.

04 Jan
Thank You for your advice!!!! :) &&' I will try zumba. Im gonna look for a place thats near my home. I have a question tho. Does it cost alot to have a personal trainer? &&' Thats nice. Soon you will get your diploma. Good luck on that :) I do need to change my diet /.\ But my problem is that i dont like no vegetables Lbvs. Any menu you recommend?
05 Jan
No problem at all! No doubt a personal trainer is going to benefit you, but im going to be one and I still think they are overpriced. At my gym, it's 240 a month for one hour a week (im a broke college student and a single parent .. I don't have money to blow. ) I don't pay that lol. I would suggest before going for the personal trainer route, do your own research first. You can pretty much learn the workouts best for you and become your own trainer. As long as you know your form, you can...
05 Jan
Woahhh!!! Yesss thats expensive :O But like you said, it can benefit ourselfs Lol &&' I will do soo. Am going to start my research about what workouts can benefit me the most :) And About the vegetables, I'll follow your advice. Its not easy but not impossible either ! Thanks alot tho :3

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51