Man Snacks to lose weight.

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 11:45pm
via iOS
Any suggestions for snacks that seem manly, but keep calories down? Taste is a plus here. (Game night, poker night)
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 12:07am
via Android

Anything Chicken i would say. If you realy want to keep calories down it will be hard to find gpd things for during poker haha

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 1:35am
via Android

Grilled chicken instead of fried, baked tortillas chips *unsalted* with an avocado dip *make your own 'cause store bought sneak in added sugars and salts* or hummus dip, make your own lil pizzas with healthy toppin's and REAL cheese NOT processed, rollups with chicken, veggies, and hummus on whole grain tortillas, my mind's goin' a bit blank now' cause I'm watchin' a movie XD

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 1:38am
via Android

Turkey burger sliders on whole wheat rolls or stuff jalapenos with a white cheese and bell pepper and put 'em on the grill!

05 Jan
I hav a feeling ur a good cook.. :-)
05 Jan
Yes, the greatest accomplishment besides birthin' his babies is makin' a dish he loves and will make a status on his facebook lol. Over the years I've learned how to make him healthier meals that he actually enjoys :)
05 Jan
I never wanted to get married cuz I dnt ever want to b some guys slave but u sound like u really love him...some women a couple times told if u really lov him u want to do things for him ..I never got tht ..but guess its tru..still dnt ever want to get married I'm to immature
05 Jan
I tell people don't get married just because society tells you it's the ultimate goal in life. You've gotta really know the person, you can't go into a marriage blind! My hubby and I didn't say "I love you" 'til 6 months of datin' and lived together for about 2 years before we decided "yea, I can stand you" lol. Don't marry just 'cause you don't wanna be alone. Sometimes just havin' your friends around is all you need to live a happy life, too!
05 Jan
:-) good advice
Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 1:49am
via Android

Anything grilled - even grilled veggies taste great - pistachios,  almonds,  cashews

05 Jan
Nuts are good ones indd. Not low on calories but good snacks
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 3:07am
via Android

Lol... didnt there was man and woman snacks...thought food was food but thn I woudnt serve finger sandwiches mayb its the presentation rather thn the food itself....but if u hav a wife or gf lot a women are good at tht stuff...seems like some good ideas below ....

05 Jan
My husband also believes in "man food" lol. A salad makes him feel less masculine, unless it's covered in ham, bacon, croutons and cheese. He wants it as greasy and salty as he can get it to be called "manly" lol. I love him so much, though XD
05 Jan
Really??? Eaten a steak never made me feel manly nor eating a salad make me more like a girl..but :-) thts kinda cute ..I'm glad to hear tht part bout u lov him so much...thts very special u dnt hear it much these days... :-)
05 Jan
Yep, he's a meat and potatoes man. Never ate veggies 'til he met me and I had to slowly incorporate 'em into meals. Been together 8 years and married since '07 :)
05 Jan
:-) I'm glad he met u thn...thm veggies are important and good for him
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 2:33pm
via Android

Chips and salsa. Guacamole. (guac has cals but so tasty and it's a good fat)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51