Need to put weight on

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 6:42pm
via Android

I was wondering if anybody could give me some advice? Ive lost a lot of weight due to having axcitey & having a eating disorder. Is exercise gonna do me good even tho im thin?

07 Jan
Hey Danielle, I hope you are feeling better and ready to get healthy!! I have helped many friends who had an eating disorder get back to healthy! Let me know if u want help, I'm a health coach :)
08 Jan
Thank you jennifer that would be brilliant :) x
08 Jan
Do u have a kik or anything?
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 6:56pm
via Android

Yes, but you have to eat regular meals. As long as you are consuming enough calories you'll be fine. If you aren't getting enough to eat, your body won't have the nutrients it needs to recover and you will increase your chance of injury. I would recommend engaging in light exercise while you focus on returning to a healthy weight.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 6:58pm
via Android

I find it very difficult to eat as I lost my appitite any suggestions? Thank you x

07 Jan
I have an eating disorder as well (anorexia) and I think that if you want to gain weight, to go to a nutritionist. They would help the best
07 Jan
Thank you xx
07 Jan
I struggled with this for ages-just eat small amounts of food...like snacking thro out the day on all foods tou love to slowly build up ur appetite. it really helped me get back into a normal eating routine :)
09 Jan
Thank you Jessica i'll do that :) x
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 7:01pm
via Android

Do you have a blender or juicer? A lot of people find it easier to use shakes or juice to consume calories even if they aren't hungry.

07 Jan
I didnt even think of that!!! Thank you x
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 8:55pm
via Android

A thought i had was to eat a good amount. Not a lot to stuff yourself, or so few you can barely operate. Working out could help you if you built muscle. Because muscle weighs more than fat, you could hit the weight you'd like and also have a great physique as well. Congrats on overcoming your eating disorder, good luck with everything. Hit me up if you need more help.

08 Jan
Thank you, I will hit the weights haha if I can lift them might turn out like popeye.
08 Jan
It's good your gonna start lifting. You wouldn't look like Popeye. You look gear
08 Jan
You look great the way you are. Sorry messed up. Lol Be careful lifting too.
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 6:06am
via Android

Same here dann!!!I have anxiety n thus I miss meals.....but I try to eat small meals n jus nap after dat....

Image_thumb
83 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 6:08am
via Android

Maybe a health coach is required....Wat must one do to put on weight

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51