Anyone use a diet app?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 2:26pm
via iOS
I been using the "lose it" app and I'm thinking about getting a scale that synchs with the app. I am also looking at the Fitbit Force. Curious about how some of you are doing with these.
09 Jan
Myfitnesspal. It's amazing! It has a barcode scanner and you can literally pick up anything in the grocery store, scan it and it tells you how many calories it is and subtracts from your daily allowance. It tells you what you'd weight in 5 weeks each time you finish logging every day. It's so helpful
09 Jan
Thanks Holly
11 Jan
I use a few. Dietplan that picks it weekly or monthly meals, noom coach to talk me how much I walked, ate and motivation.
28 Jan
I'm on a bunch of apps...I really like Noom, Lose it, Nexercise,& FatSecret....I have yet to try myfitnesspal
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 2:42pm
via Android

Only as a source for calories of products.

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 9:07pm
via iOS
I use MyFitnessPal mostly to make sure I'm getting a decent amount of protein (it's hard as a vegan). Of all the apps I've tried it has the best, most extensive food database by far. 

I have a Fitbit Force. It's great for general activity tracking but it sucks for the HIIT type workouts I prefer, I can be doing burpees and mountain climbers but it thinks I'm chilling. If I need an accurate heart rate or calorie count for a workout (usually a training run) I use a heart rate monitor and the iCardio app (which syncs to MFP). 
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 9:52pm
via Android

Myfitnesspal keeps me on my toes as i log my meals every day,noomweightloss coach gives me an idea of foods to eat and not to eat. Both are great.

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 2:30am
via iOS
Yes my fitness pal is great:)
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 3:22am
via Android

I'm plying around with an app called my diet diary..its all about calories in and calories out..makes you think about what you eat

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51