Going out to drink tonight...

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 12:51am
via Android

I just started my diet plan as of last week and I'm going it tonight for two margaritas with friends. I know drinking is full of sugar, but could anyone give me advice for excerise the next morning? It would be very helpful!

11 Jan
Drink water... Lots of water also eat something heathy if you get booze munchies.
11 Jan
3 tips : 1) eat a banana at the end of the night. Why? A simple way to add that B vitamins that will ease a hangover. 2) Extend the length of your workout. Why? There's little research that says "tiredness" affects your ability to exercise, BUT it does affect your motivation. Longer warm-up gives you more time to mentally prepare. 3) Drink water. Why? Because it's good for you! --- mysimplefitness@gmail.com
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 1:07am
via Android

Thank you so much!  Any type of healthy choices?  I normally eat a piece of multi grain bread. .. :/

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 1:14am
via Android

I have read andy fiance has corroborated that eating some cucumber after drinking really helps reduce or eliminate the hangover! Eat a few slices when you get home before bed. They have tons of B vitamins which drinking depletes; a lack of them contributes to the dreaded hangover.

11 Jan
Also they are mostly water which helps too.
11 Jan
Definitely! Water is always great to ease the pain.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 11, 2014 1:16am
via Android

Stay as far away from carbs as you can.  Eat or drink some protein. With some veggies. Eat as little as possible before sleeping on it.b
ut do eat a little bit..

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 1:31am
via Android

If it are really just two margeritas i dont think you got anything to worry about hehe.

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 3:03am
via Android

This is true but they hold a lot of sugar.  I actually had three. . Shameful.  I'm hoping to burn it off in the morning.

11 Jan
What's done is done. Get up tomorrow and move! It'll be fine.
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 5:20am
via Android

If you went for 12 margaritas rather than 2, you could throw up on the way home and forget about the exercise all together. And have a good night out.
Its a solid plan.

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 1:40am
via Android

Alcohol slows recovery time, so your next workout is going to suck. But that's not stopping me tonight! Up, up and awaaaayyyyyyyy

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51