5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 2:21am
via Android

What can help tone you up, get rid of belly fat, and just gain muscle

I used to consume less than 1000 calories a day because I'd feel thinner

I started using this app in the summer and lost 10lbs

Then gained 5 then lost it again a day later (my body this it's weird don't ask I don't even know) i weigh about 139-143 atm haven't checked since yesterday. I have muscle you just can't really see it a whole lot (or at least I can't) just if I'm working out or lifting heavy object's. I'd say when I flex my abdominal area you can see some muscle, near the ribs on the side and I might have a 2 pack that's it the bottom has this layer and its annoying me. To me I see a V line but it could just be fat or I'm trippin'

I can't lift weights I don't have any, but I do when ever we go to a store I can do 20lbs in each arm almost 25 lbs. I think that's weak for me

Any tips, motivation, advice, maybe I need new workouts anything would be nice if it's positive. I'm about 5'9-5'10 and I consume More than I'd say 1,200 calories a day Ido I don't count anymore. I know today I did..since Christmas my sugar tooth has been craving I try to calm it down I know it's bad

Well thank you for your time, I'm just getting frustrated and feel as in everyone else is able to accomplish something, and it's easier for them except me. I'm 15 if my age is needed

16 Jan
You seem really in tune for your age..good goal to have to be healthy.. best thing you can do..its a long term goal so I'd say slow and steady or at least steady..do a little every day and in a couple months you'll be flexing in the mirror and smiling
16 Jan
Thanks, so I guess I'd just need patience and keep trying.
16 Jan
Yes..make it a every day thing especially while your young and hopefully it will be a life long habit..no quick fixes I started slow and been at it since before Thanksgiving this time and I've lost 5 pounds..and I'm feeling strong..and can do the exercises with perfect form no cheating..good luck
16 Jan
Thanks, yeah hopefully it will be a life long thing I don't want a bear belly or what ever it's called. (: I do workout every single night, and I will continue. Nice one on the 5 pounds, you should feel strong you deserve it, and you probably are stronger I heard cardio and lifting are good combos as well as running. Well thanks for the advice and motivation, good luck to you as well don't give up.
Image_thumb
223 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 12:13am
via iOS
Well there are many excercises that improve ur body, and if u get cravings for junk food then just try too eat something healthy like a salad.
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 3:07am
via Android

1000 calories for anyone in their teens is almost too low. Sounds like you've gone in to metabolic stasis, your body new it was starving for food below 1000 calories so it's quickly grabbed whatever energy it could and stored it which is where the extra 5 lbs came on. You'll need to learn to cycle calories and macros if you want to kick it back in to overdrive.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 3:40am
via Android

1000 calories a day! That's way too less, your body needs a mininum of 1,500 calories to safely loose weight without leaving your body into starvation mode.

Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 3:51am
via Android

Thanks guys. I eat more now. I've boosted my metabolism and am stronger than I was a year ago. Thanks gor the help.

20 Jan
No problemo

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51