How to lose baby fat?

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 16, 2014 1:34pm
via Android

Hi I'm 29 and I just had my first baby 6 months ago. My husband and I are planning our second child in the spring. What kind of exercises do I need to do to lose weight and firm up my tummy and legs?

16 Jan
Hello there. Congratulations! Well as you're planning on having another baby I'd say there's no point in starting a major workout routine. But it's a great idea for you and your next baby just to start bringing some basic exercises into your daily routine such as walking, power walking, or a simple short routine at the end of the night once your current baby is in bed. Obviously when you're expecting next though there are some exercises you can't do etc) then after your next baby is born and you've recovered, put together a short workout that targets the areas...
18 Jan
Hi I'm a new mommy too! Always keep a routine because you want to stay healthy and prevent pregnancy onset diabetes and high blood pressure. I like to wear my baby on the ergo and walk around mall/ walk dogs. It's extra cardio with a weighted vest! You can squat while wearing baby and even try lunges! Bonus my baby knocks right out then I get a chance to try some of the skimble workout! Good luck!
44 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 10:05pm
via Android
40 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 4:52am
via iOS
Congrats need to do cardio to burn fat, try interval based training to burn max calories in shortest amount of time (which I'm sure time is short for workouts with baby) Try Sweat Bitches... Sweat!Mommy Ab & Booty MakeoverDrop & give me 20!4⃣2⃣0⃣ *Sk,Scientific 7-Minute Workout...a few goodies you can work a quick sweat in no time at all! Try Lower Abs On Fire! *E and ABRUPT to really isolate your Mommy tummy to strengthen the slack from baby and tone back up...and planks!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51