Belly fat??? :-(

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 1:47pm
via Android

Anyone got suggestions for quickest way to cut belly fat? New to the app and ready to get started

23 Jan
Nutrition; low fat, low carbs and high protein
24 Jan
Wats up bro.. im into heavy lifting.and when i got started i had a belly on me.. not crazy big but enough for my trainer to say you gotta cut the shit and loose that.. so he recommended if i want to work on building some kind of a pack on my stomach.. we had to get rid of that fat around the stomach ..so he put me to work ..did alot of cardio.. running and he said to also chek out fat burning pills ..there is some good pills out there that do the job but you gotta stay...
24 Jan
Id like to talk to these so called trainers uve talked to...Id also like to knw if they are certified or just working at a gym where they got their certification as well as do they have an education or degree in the field they are supposedly professing....abodominals is anther muscle group...and should be trained properly and efficiently.... it is just as dangerous as always training the internal rotation of the shoulder and never training the external rotation of the shoulder.....as well as waiting to lose body weight percentages before ever exercising your core you might as well wait till...
24 Jan
For sure hannah.. nice name by the way i like it ..haha. umm no im sure they arent some random people outta the street pretending to be trainers.. but if you got any more questions about my trainers or where it is that i do this.. Google Los Angeles Muscle Mechanics ..Tom Nelson is the guy... see for yourself.. #1 Gym here in L.A....thanx hannah
25 Jan
No they dnt pretend to be trainers but plenty are highered without proper education not understanding how the body works nor its physiology and mostly give randam spats of myths as well as programs they got out of the latest issue of flex....giving me some man to look at doesn't amount to much and definitely isn't scientic fact nor does it make one more training error or myth physiological speaking acceptable or correct and thank you I like my name to :-)
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 1:52pm
via Android

Cardio...skippings the best,running, watching your complex carbohydrate intake such as bread ....eat healthy lean meat and vegetables(not drenched in oil) fruit, good low g.i breakfast oats skim milk watch your diet but you still need the energy to train

22 Jan
well put
Icon_missing_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 2:17pm
via Android

I think that the best way to target the belly fat is crunches and sit ups.

23 Jan
No that just going to make it worse
23 Jan
No that'll only build muscle that is underneath the fat
23 Jan
The only way it will make it worse is to continue gaining weight... abdominal muscles more specifically complete core strength should not be neglected because of a high or higher percentage of bodyfat... core strength is essential for just about everything we do... a lot people only think of the abdominals as in the refrence of "6 packs or 8 packs" and in doing so fail to realize the function and importance of the core...others try to build a 6 pack whn they decide tht body percentage levels have met the critea they imagine is best...y not. work to have...
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 2:37pm
via Android

Awesome. Thanks for the tips. I forgot to mention that I can't run due to a bad knee. Was medically retired from the army recently and haven't found the right workout program to make up for not being able to run or do any impact exercise involving my knee. Any tips for that?

22 Jan
Try doing work outs with a fitness ball.. Tons of great exercises that are easy and help your core
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 7:13pm
via Android

It's all about the diet.

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 7:22pm
via Android

Flat tummies are definitely made in the kitchen, combine that with a good mixture of Cardio and strength training and you're on you're way.
Opt for good carbs (earlier in the day) lean protein and healthy fats.
There are some pretty good workouts on this app and you can create your own as well which is pretty cool.
Good luck with your training!

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 10:21pm
via Android

Check out @MensHealthMag's Tweet: https://twitter.com/MensHealthMag/status/426025330814779392

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 11:08pm
via Android

Swimmings always good because its low impact so might be slightly easier on your knee

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 11:16pm
via Android

Shame about the running and that rules out skipping as well. Crunches are important but the muscle grows and you still will have the fat..unless where talking extensive crunches..cardio and diet are the key..low impact bicycle riding, swimming definately even try get good at treading water at the end of a swim session, walking hills, leg training to a low impact and then some walking, cross trainers

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 11:37pm
via Android

You honestly can't target where your body will lose fat... eat a clean diet no fads no restrictions just a good clean diet and keep yourself in a caloric deficit thts finding your daily caloric recommendation and subtracting 500 calories frm the original number...for working out cardio and strength training since you do hav a bad knee for cardio Id suggest swimming... highly recommend circut training u can train intense enough tht strength training is also cardiovascular as well..also rehabilitation exercises for your knee if your not already may not fix the problem of course but can strengthen it and keep it frm further injury

Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 11:37pm
via Android

Eating right, if your able to do planks then do it.:-)  cardio is good to slim down fat the abdominal workouts to put in the muscle
Cardio does give muscle but helps you sweat more

I do cardio and abdominal then a little bit of leg workouts.  Give it a shot. But don't starve yourself it'll eat your muscle eat store the fat so your body will keep it and it'll be harder to lose. (-:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51