Food food everywhere!!

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 23, 2014 8:31pm
via iOS
Hello! My boyfriend and I made a weight loss goal I have to reach by June 1st and we started this month on the 4th. I've been a runner for 7 years now so I got the cardio down pat. I'm avoiding all the junk food (sweets, fast food, etc.) I just need some major help on ideas for nutritious, healthier foods!! Also any advice/tips for in the gym and the everyday life style would be appreciated!
23 Jan
Hi why not try a casouroll
23 Jan
What I recently started doing that seems to be working for me ,is I came up with my own diet, that way I don't have to keep going back to an researching or trying to remember what I can and cannot eat. . Most diet tell u to cut back on bread and starchy foods like macaroni cheese and potatoes. So I make a list in my phone of fatty foods a starch that I could not eat . An when I go out to eat. I just make sure the what im going to order doesn't have any of...
17 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 8:52pm
via Android

Try this cooking app allthecooks. It has amazing recipes and it makes cooking fun to where you won't want to go out! I dropped 10lbs in a month by not eating out!

5 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 9:11pm
via iOS
My Husband and I eat super clean, but it took us a couple years, what we did was came up with a few recipes that we wanted to try and planned 2 days out of the week where we'd cook together those new meals. 

Over time we've gathered tons of recipes, from chili, Gf Mac n Cheese, veggie lasguana, etc. it's also helpful on the pocketbook. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51