Who goes to a gym?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 10:09am
via Android

What are you thinking is it better to do at home some exercise to lose weight or maybe to go to a gym :-) ?

By the way: i sign soon the gym

27 Jan
I feel home workout is the best you can shape up your body and even if you stop working out, your body won't lose its shape. Working out at the gym makes you build muscle but once you quit the gym, your body will gain twice as much weight..
28 Jan
I'm a personal trainer so I can make any were my gym
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 10:14am
via iOS
I reckon that having a balance between is good. Personally I don't go to the gym anymore but it can offer things that a home work out can't, similarly, doing a home workout has different benefits too. 
Depends on the results you're after but probably gym 
27 Jan
Yea, youre right i already think about it. :-)
27 Jan
To loose weaight, i would say gym..but it doesn't realy matter...
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 10:21am
via Android

Initially gym,  then continuing at home, I feel

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 10:33am
via Android

don't worry about place.our end results are depend on our efforts......

27 Jan
Yea, but in the gym you have more sports equipment so you can faste lose weight.. or?..
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 10:41am
via Android

ya that's right....u already have good looking figure...why r so worried about that?

27 Jan
I know but i dont really like my body yet. I have thick thighs and my belly i also do not like..
Jan 27, 2014 10:47am

best option is gym.. becoz there is a trainer who is the more experienced person ..

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 10:48am
via Android

don't worry u will definatly shape up ur body....

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 4:08pm
via Android

Apartment I live at has a gym. So that's nice, but I have some equipment at the house for the days I get lazy.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 6:11pm
via Android

We cant go to the gym and work some exercices at home?

27 Jan
sure we can!
27 Jan
Ty for ur answer. So ill take this, i want to quit smoking and working hard my body.
27 Jan
That's Great! that you want to quit smoking!
27 Jan
smoking is really bad for your body..
27 Jan
Yeah i knew and evreybody knews that.. i need some food plans and workout program to gain weight and build muscle. I cant talk with ppl cause ive a bad english. So... :(
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 6:33pm
via Android

I go to the gym and workout in home with the app, only if I get the time I do both

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 10:21pm
via Android

For me gym definitely. I go everyday. I love to workout with people., makes the workout harder.

28 Jan
Im agree with u Blam
28 Jan
Blart* sorry
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 12:13am
via Android

I do both skimble and the gym...
Skimble 5 times a week
Gym 2 times a week
and 2 days off with only light exercises by my self, not a big deal but helping me get closer to my goal before my trip...
Yes I know the numbers look funny but thats because the days I workout at the gym I also workout at home before I go to the gym...get all the "ugly" exercises done at home about 20-30 min then go to the gym for 1-1 1/2 hours...
thats the best I can do been sticking with it too

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51