Tips for healthy weight loss

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 27, 2014 7:55pm
via Android

I wanna Loose weight but still be healthy can i get some tips on how to do that?

28 Jan
As a personal trainer I don't class things as diet, u don't do crazy diets I don't worry about numbers, I go by healthy eating and being educated in nutrition helps. So don't worry just enjoy fitness enjoy learning about healthy food and u will be fine
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 8:01pm
via Android

An advice I can give you is never skip breakfast, because it will keep your metabolism in the right way

27 Jan
I would have to agree. If I am not in the mood to cook something, I make a breakfast shake (frozen banana and apple chunks, orange juice, milk and a large egg)...blended.... Drink.... Yummy.
27 Jan
Yeah I have been eating breakfast .
Jan 27, 2014 10:33pm
via Android

Best advice I can share is not to just go on a strict diet which does help you lose the unwanted pounds but in the end if no exercise regime is implemented along with the diet I can assure you the weight lost will be bavk on again in double time.
So my advice is a nice balance of diet complimented by a good 3 to 4 times weekly workout which will help maintain your body & keep the weight away. All the best though!

Image_thumb
119 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 11:27pm
via iOS
-Work out daily (30-60min) Running, jogging, dancing, swimming, intense cardio, workout programs.
-Drink 8+ cups of water daily
-Make sure to eat a well balanced breakfast as well as 2 balanced mealsĀ 
-Snack on mainly greens, veggies, cucumbers, celery, fruits.
-Cut back on bread, chips, sugar, and all that junk food.
-Drink tea in the mornings/night time. Tea helps boost metablosim.
-Calorie counting( Try MyFitnessPal)
-Keep a journal/diary of everything you have ate and add exercises and workouts you've done as well.
-Google some fitness motivational quotes or photos < these tend to help me a lot.
-Ask friends or family for support or for a workout buddy
Do not quit. It's challenging a first but you will thank yourself afterwards! Best of luck to you hun.
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 12:43am
via iOS
Everything that has been said is excellent advice. What's really helped me is eating small meals every 2 hours. I eat 230-250 calorie snacks 7x a day starting at 6:30am. I never feel deprived:) Also, focus more on inclusion than exclusion. When I tried to cut out sugar and salt they were all I could think about and it didn't work. This time around I've been focusing on getting 80g of protein and 25g of fiber and I find that I focus more on those and, thus, eat more of those. I have successfully kept my sugar and sodium intake low without even focusing on them.
29 Jan
That's great:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51