Problems at home,school,and chrush

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 8:53pm
via Android

Im so tried of these things...
In the moment im soooo bad at school and my chrush likes me but he dont love me it's .... :'( ..

~and workout dont help me ...

28 Jan
Dont worry you are beautiful
28 Jan
:/ thank you but argh :/
28 Jan
Well love takes time if he likes u then a couple dates won't hurt
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 10:48pm
via Android

Keep your head up it will get better

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 2:51am
via iOS
You have the power to change it. When your tired of dealing with crap, that's your mind telling it's time to move on.
Focus on you. You know you can do better! It's in you!

28 Jan
aarti ji aapke quotes hamesha padhta hun m...u r correct
28 Jan
Thanks. I understand how it feels lacking self confidence. It can really mess with your head. I think it's one of the reasons a good teachers makes all the difference!
28 Jan
:( .....
28 Jan
Your gonna be okay. Crushes will come and go. Focus on you and believe me stuff will change! I used to depend on others for that and it got me now where. We are for you for motivation!
28 Jan
*no not now
Image_thumb
103 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 3:20am
via Android

All these things can be fixed..it's in everyone of us to turn things around. Stay strong and fight for yourself..

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 12:28pm
via Android

Lol it's "crush"

28 Jan
lol yeah sry!...
28 Jan
I mean, unless his name is Chris... then I guess it could be a chrush
28 Jan
yea im not perfect everyone makes mistakes -.- ...
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 2:17pm
via Android

Hey just went throught that myself. But the best advice I got... was to focus on myself, my health, my well being. I know it sounds a bit selfish but your mind and thoughts of feeling bad because nothing is working the way u wish it did only makes you feel worse and go into a deep depression.  You need to love yourself and care about yourself to be strong when things like this happen. Hope everything goes well and take care.

28 Jan
Thank you so so much! I knoe but i dont really love myself i just want to .. ahh it's so difficult :/ In the last time ive just crying sooo much..... :( It hurt me..
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 2:35pm
via Android

Hey its life dont worry be happy with your self not with others or lifes situations life is not about approval. You will do fine. Its a part of life. Your young you will be fine.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51