Looking for a fitness buddy!! :)

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 5:05am
via iOS
I am a girl, currently weighing145lbs looking to go down at least 20lbs. I am looking for a buddy to help motivate me and do this with me! Interested in doing many different workouts and sharing different music/motivation tips! Let me know if you are interested! My bbm is 76b0e323 :)
30 Jan
I'm 140 trying to get down to 120
30 Jan
Awesome! What kind of work outs do you like doing?
30 Jan
I do 2 miles on the eliptical, 1 mile walk, push ups, squats, mountain climbers, and ect. Anything cardio. Im trying to get rid of the belly fat before I do anything intense for my abs and toning my muscles.
30 Jan
I do it daily. 6 times a week...then each week I kinda increase everything a bit
30 Jan
That's great! You sound like quite the busy bee! Haha I don't have a planned workout exactly, I normally just always focus on working different sections of my tummy and alway have at least 30 mins of cardio! :)
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 4:16pm
via iOS
I actually have never really been a huge fan of fast good so it's not really my problem. It's mainly cutting out the dairy and sugary snacks with gelatin :(
30 Jan
I have cut out dairy completely except milk. But I get skim milk. Now Im not much the type for sweets so im lucky there just like u dont care for fast food. If I do crave sweets I usually eat the special k bars. They are good, my favorite is raspberry cheesecake. They have alot of varieties. If u do eat dairy u could always eat smaller portions of it and get the low fat kinds, then slowly get rid of it period. It takes time trust me. It took me a week or two to finally get the...
30 Jan
Every week or so I reward myself for all the work I have done. What really motivates me is I set a goal for my reward. Like if I get down to 135 then I can reward myself with something I crave. Then I do it again once I get down to 130. Just dont let that one time make u feel bad. Once the reward is over I get back to work the next day.
30 Jan
Is that you in your pics?
30 Jan
Which pics? I haven't uploaded on here yet I for think :p
31 Jan
Your right. I was looking at the wrong thing

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51