Late night dinner?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 6:30am
via Android

Because of work sometimes I eat a late dinner (9-10p). I know eating late is a big no-no. I'm still under my 2100 daily calorie limit so would that matter? So my question is...is it ok to have a late dinner every now and then (1-2 times a week) as long as I'm below my daily calorie limit?

06 Feb
If youre still within the calorie intake that you need, it doesn't matter... I personally don't like eating late at night because I hate going to bed with a full stomach.. You can eat all the calories that you need in 1 sitting if you wanted, and it will make no difference (not the ideal thing to do, but just making a point).... But you'll be fine if it's once in a while.
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 6:40am
via Android

Its never good to eat that ate at night, but it is good your still within your calorie goal! I have to eat that late every now and bc work also, I try and make it a dinner with next to no carbs and high in protein.. just make it as healthy as possible on those late night dinners and it shouldn't be too bad.

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 8:07am
via Android

Eating late doesnt matter. There is no proof that its bad or whatever. It is just something ppl say without backing it up.

Icon_missing_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 9:17am
via Android

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I'll for sure keep them in mind next time I eat late at night.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51