How to stop eating food

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 8, 2014 12:08am
via Android

How to stop eating food all the time and only eat small amounts every 5 hrs

08 Feb
It also helps if you drink a bottle of water before each meal! And eat slowly!
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 1:08am
via iOS
Eat foods with complex carbs like whole grains. The point is whole grains keep you fuller longer and the fiber keeps you regular so you eat less and your hunger panks don't drive you crazy. 

08 Feb
Does it help to if I want abs and muscles!!!!!!
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 9:35am
via iOS
It's not much about yu to stop eating it's about you using that energy I'm workouts .. Cus I saw the comment about Abbs you need a lot of energy from your food to get them
The more you do yur abb workouts the more you find it's actually harder to eat as your abdomen is so tight :) 
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 12, 2014 9:50am
via Android

It is not easy by the way. First: make yourself busy. If you have something to do your body won't have time to pay attention to hunger. Start a day with something liquid like a smoothie. Drink every half an hour. You can also eat of course carrot, apple or fruits and vegetables.  Run or do a hard training(60 mins) before lunchtime, after you won't be much hungry. Eat soups with vegetables and meat. It will be hard to stop not think of "eating something normal" or just stop eating non stop. The best "changing time" could be if you can go out for a weekend-tour into the "wild", where there is no fridge and shops. Take planty of food but not bread and chips or so. And move non-stop. Hike, swim. After 2 days you won't eat that much and you won't feel hungry that much.
Wish you luck.

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 10:54am
via Android

Dont stop eating. Eat smarter

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51