I need to lose weight, but I get frustrated.

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 1:31am
via Android

I weigh 165 and I am 5'2' . I have to lose weight so I will not be diabetic. Any suggestions on how to lose stomach and thigh fat?

08 Feb
In my experience with thighs you pretty much have to do cardio to lose over all body weight but there are tons of things to target your thighs or inner thighs Same thing goes with your stomach! Put on some fun music do jumping jacks Jump rope Ect and theres tooons of fun things on here for cardio! Best of luck!
09 Feb
It aint just about a cardio workout. The 40-60 min cardio or workout is nothing if u dont eat right. Here are my advices : stay between 1050-1200 calories oer day. Dont try to cut more beacuse you could lose precious muscles. Limit starch and salt. Is recommended eating a diet that minimizes starches, added sugars, and animal fat from meat and dairy foods. For rapid weight loss i recommend focusing on fruits, vegetables, egg whites, soy products, skinless poultry breasts, fish, shellfish, non fat dairy foods. Other tips: drink plenty of water. Stoo drinking all kind of sugary drinks....
09 Feb
You can do it. It starts today, it continues tomorrow, and it never.fuckin dies.! Good luck
10 Feb
Check out my green smoothie recipe :)
10 Feb
Follow me I try to pick workouts on here to do I workout at least 5 days out of the week so far I've stuck to it trying to also drink more water
Image_thumb
88 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 1:37am
via Android

It takes time walk 30 minutes every day change your diet drink plenty of water

Image_thumb
185 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 2:15am
via iOS
I'm kinda in the same boat, diabetes runs in my family (jokes no one runs in my family haha sorry I had to) anyways, what I've done is to drink about minimum 3.5 litres of water a day. I make sure that what I'm eating is for the most part healthy and if it's not, then I adjust the exercises that I do, so that I don't keep on the extra weight. 
If you look through the workouts on here and select only ones for your target areas then you'll get some useful workouts. Also, it's a good idea to do at least one that focuses on your entire body, just to keep your general fitness up :) I wish you all the best! (: 
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 4:18pm
via Android

Yes :)

09 Feb
Dear... don't give up.. I was 65 last year.. now I am 60.. ever since join gym.. I show lots of improvement.. I use To be very lazy.. now no more.. you can due it
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 9, 2014 5:37pm
via Android

Hei! Don't give up and don't think about what people say.
Just love yourself and be happy!

P.s. excuse me 4 my english, i'm italian :p

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 10, 2014 7:39am
via Android

Drink 3 glasses of orange juice daily

10 Feb
That's a lot of sugar
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 10, 2014 5:37pm
via Android

I am pretty much in the same boat. I say, keep up with this app, and follow everyone's advice. It's really good motivation to have support!

Image_thumb
195 Posts
Feb 10, 2014 5:42pm
via Android

There are five psychological stages if fitness.

1-getting started.
2- moving it n desire n motivation.
3- Enjoying it n feeling the burn.
4- Need for speed and pushing. The levels.
5- Setting higher goals.

Stage 2 n 4 are most difficult.

Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Feb 10, 2014 5:43pm
via Android

Gotta make lifestyle changes - eat healty and workout - nothing that's worth it in life comes easy, gotta put in the work!

10 Feb
Totally agree on this
Image_thumb
195 Posts
Feb 10, 2014 5:45pm
via Android

Eating healthy n the desire are the two pillars for weight loss.

Image_thumb
88 Posts
Feb 10, 2014 6:30pm
via Android

How are you coming along with your workouts

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51