Lose wight

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 10, 2014 10:55pm
via Android

Hello!

I want to lose Wight but don't know how. What should I think about when it comes to food. I don't know so much about calories and so on... I am also training :)

Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 12:17am
via Android

When it comes to calories you want to make sure you are getting them from good sources like lean proteins and complex carbs. A good thing for beginners is to start a log of everything you eat and if you can try to include the calorie amount. Also, record how you felt energy wise. This will help you understand what kind of foods agree best with your body. As you probably already know, try to cut out everything that is classified as junk food. Even foods that seem healthy are not, so be careful! What you need to look for when you are grocery shopping is nutritionally dense foods-- stuff with lots of good and less bad lol. So eggs, veggies (frozen or fresh), beans and legumes, fruits (frozen or fresh w/o added sugar), if you need bread go for the whole wheat AND whole grain (all in one lol), and lean proteins-- so basically if it ran, swam, or flew it is mostly lean meat. If you need beef get the closest to 100% you can. And remember, just because it is healthy food does not mean you can over fill your plate lol I always have a problem with this haha. Make everything is in its proper serving size. Now I can say for sure, but I think it would be a good goal to set your calorie intake to 1500 along with exercise.

Image_thumb
139 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 12:42am
via Android

I agree with Rari in all that she said.   If you want to figure out a closer calculation for your calorie intake.  Check out my post topic.  Not losing weight. Are you eating enough?  It can help with the calorie intake.  And if you subtract 500 calories per day it will get you a pound a week.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 9:33pm
via Android

Hello Rari!

This is a great information, you gave me the exact answers that I wished for, thank you so much! I will do my best :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51