Can't Lose Weight!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 5:32am
via Android

Need tips of what I should do at the gym and what I should eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, Snacks, Pre & Post workout because OBVIOUSLY what I'm doing is not working! ;/
*Please Help*

11 Feb
As you're trying to loose weight i suggest some high intensity work out with minimum rest time. I personally lift around 20-30kg as my muscles need to get used to the demand, the only way my body can get used to this is by increasing my testosterone hormone level: fat is a main thing that hormones are produced by. Another type of workout that i do are compound exercises e.g. burpees (different muscle groups in 1 exercise). These aslo increase hormone production. As for diet stick to a helathy one i personally wouldn't mess with supplements as they can seriously...
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 11, 2014 6:21am
via Android

Keep track of what you eat, use noom or my fitness pal to track the calories. I have lost 2 kg in 2 weeks using noom. You should give it a try. Hope it helps..!!

Image_thumb
252 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 10:02am
via Android

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/six-week-weight-loss-meal-plan-week-1

Here's a link to a healthy eating plan by women's health.
And gurl u can lose the weight, just stay consistent in your workouts and watch what u eating. You can do it!! I also use noom to track what im eating, i recommend it.
We can follow each other in encourage one another; )
I hoped this help, good luck!!
SO GO GET UR WORKOUT IN GURLĀ  !!!

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 12:36pm
via iOS
Losing weight is always hard mate and takes so long but its also do able. Find a sport for you that is enjoyable and do it 1/2 hours 2/3 times a week. I found boxing & swimming being two sports that are great for burning calories. Good luck!
11 Feb
Swimming is the best...
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 6:03pm
via Android

I've been doing wrestling for 4 years have done golf, tennis, and going to do track this year an the most ive lost is like 10lbsĀ 

11 Feb
You've plataued so increase the intensity of your workouts (your body has got used to the workouts you're doing so increase the intensity)
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 9:38pm
via Android

I can't click it

Image_thumb
252 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 12:08am
via Android

Heyy, Google womens health eating plan, you'll find it there

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51