I'm Vegan

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Feb 13, 2014 12:36am
via Android

Anyone know how to achieve lean athletic body results?

25 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 7:38pm
via Android

How bout whey protein?? Unless it conflicts with being vegan..

5 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 8:50pm
via iOS
There is a great vegan protein powder created for The Virgin Diet. You can find it on Amazon. It is made with no soy, gluten, and very little sugar as well. It's great to make a protein smoothie for breakfast or after a workout. Other than that, there are incredible vegan recipes in the Eat to Live Cookbook. One of my personal favorite vegan recipes is Zucchini Spaghetti: Julienne 3-4 zucchini and/or yellow squash into a casserole dish. Add 2 cloves pressed garlic and 1/2 jar of marinara. Microwave for 7 minutes. It's really good!
14 Feb
Are u a raw vegan or just vegan?
15 Feb
I do 50-50.
15 Feb
I'm trying raw goods but I'm having issues with finding recipes that I can try ....do u have any suggestions
15 Feb
Yes! I got great recipes from YouTube. Also, there is a great Youtuber that shows you many ways to make many different foods that are very simple. Check out Fullyrawkristina. You will love her ideas.
18 Feb
Yes yes yes!! I love fullyrawkristina!!
144 Posts
Feb 15, 2014 6:03pm

Hi Tanya. Since you posted this in weight loss, im assumingbyou want to trim down? Im veg myself, but my experience is that regardless of whether you are vegen, veg or omnivore, you become lean and athletic the same way. Bottom line is that reducing your calorie intake  lower than what you burn during the day reduces weight. So in a vegan diet just watch your overall fat/oil consumption and overall how much you eat in a day. If by athletic you want more muscle definition or mass, be surebyou resistance train (weights, isometric, etc) and consume enough protein to build up your mescle. There is a lot of good veg protein supplements. I like Pure Green Protein. Best of luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51