Stuck at one weight :(

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 4:21am
via Android

I have been stuck at the same weight for over a week now. I am eating healthy and working out the same. But I have stopped seeing progress. Is there anything else I can do to shed these pounds off?

20 Feb
Thank you everyone! Going to get my workout in right now :)
24 Feb
Hi don't get discouraged you may not be shedding weight but your inches maybe changing keep up the great work and remember to hydrate
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 4:37am
via Android

How long have you been workingout?

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 4:39am
via Android

January 13th is when I started.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 4:42am
via Android

And you haven't seen any progress? What kind of workouts are you doing?

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 4:44am
via Android

No I have lost 15 pounds.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 4:48am
via Android

Hi Shelby, I too have been at the same weight for about 2-weeks now! But I have noticed that I'm able to run longer & my muscle mass has increased. While you may be at the same weight, take note on if your physical endurance has improved. It's not uncommon for people working out to plateau when it comes to their program! Remember, STAY POSITIVE!!! Real success takes hard work & it doesn't happen overnight! Keep at it, I guarantee you'll see results!

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 4:48am
via Android

Well that's good for a month. Just keep it up and you will see progress, it just takes time.

20 Feb
Ok, I figured I will just keep on doing what I am seems to be working!
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 7:48am
via Android

You get good advices above,just keep up with good work because best results come after 3 months,and let the mirror be the measure,not a beam scale!

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 5:02pm
via Android

That's not uncommon I go through stages of rapid weight loss to stages of plateau's and then back again. Just make sure you stick with it and you will continue losing that weight :)

Image_thumb
88 Posts
Feb 24, 2014 5:51pm
via Android

What kind of workouts are you doing

24 Feb
I am back on the right track going down hill with my weight loss. I usually do workout from this app. Weight lifting, focus on the abs one day, legs, one day then a couple full body workouts.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 24, 2014 10:13pm
via Android

Hey pretty!!
Ive been at the same weight for like a year! So upsetting..however when I take measurements of my body it shows im getting smaller.
You will lose weight slower now that your swapping fat for muscle.
Good luck!! xo

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51