Gym or home

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 8:09am
via Android

Many people think that only you can reduce fat at gym by doing weightlifting and other exercise .I believe that you can lose fat at home also .How many of you think that it is true .

21 Feb
Many variables. Either will work, depends on the individuals motivation.
21 Feb
I totally know from experiences working out at home & in nature its so wonderful in itself, You don't need equipment itself alone to get the results you want,with a regime of Unlimited water eating healthy & self determination you can reach your goal :)
21 Feb
P.s alot of people don't have a treadmill or things like that,can goods can be used as well gallons of water for weightlifting,Utilize your brain as to what you have in the home those things are heavy ,my brother & I use them,(we do have dumbbells) we just think it's cool & different. Also my Fav Sylvester Stallone showed us all perfect in Rocky 4 that nature indeed can be your best workout Friends. Hope my comments help,sorry for length if bothered :)
22 Feb
I'm a personal trainer and most of my clients I train in their homes
26 Feb
I do both, for those days I can't make it to the gym I bought some home gym equipment. It was a great investment.
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 8:56am
via iOS
Gym is better, but home dif works and works Well :)
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 9:23am
via Android

Home as of yet...will join gym after exams...

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 12:35pm

According to me Gym is always a better option ! its not for instruments or weightlifting :) the thing is you get more motivated or inspired in gym  rather than doing in home. Because at home there is none to push u.

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 2:17pm
via Android

It depends...weights are weights weather your at home or at the gym same for treadmills and such... it depends on the equipment you have at home and if your gonna use it or not...

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 6:56pm
via iOS
I have always done my workout at home. Once I signed up at a gym for about a month, and sometimes I would use the gym at my college. For me working out at home is the best.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 1:00am
via Android

I like both I got to the gym quite often but I do a lot of my workouts at home if I dont have time to go to the gym :)

Image_thumb
143 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 1:11am
via Android

In my opinion its a diet and running out side burns the most fat

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 3:51pm
via Android

I never go to gym,i just do it at my house and yes,i succesfully built my body..  100% satisfied..

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 10:01pm
via Android

I work out at home, i find it easier then having to drive to the gym, and i feel i can push myself harder at home rather then the gym where u can t even take your shirt off.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 25, 2014 5:37am
via Android

I made it my goal, to begin working out and get toned and to never step foot in a gym. After many truculent remarks on my weight i decided to make a difference, so far it goes well and no one is pushing me.. simple will power. Everyone can get toned anywhere you just need motivation

Image_thumb
88 Posts
Feb 26, 2014 1:23pm
via Android

Both is good if you have a good workout rotation

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51