Need to cut it down!!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 26, 2014 6:31am
via Android

I really love this app. Really need to get in shape . I wanna look bomb.com . So any tips on dieting & other will be very much appreciated . Thanks luvs «333

26 Feb
Go on a low carb diet I went on one and lost loads of weight and toned up.just eat plenty of chicken pork beef and mostly green veg and fruit.
26 Feb
Thanks (: will try this out.
Icon_missing_thumb
38 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 2:59pm
via Android

Green tea s good in the morning warm with lemon in it helps boost Ur metoblism, noom is a great cal. Counting app along with this one to workout ull b losing in no time! Look up foods, spices n herbs that help u lose wieght and boost Ur metabolism!!! Good

03 Mar
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
06 Mar
I've been drinking green tea but not with lemon :p so will try (: thank you.
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 1:16am
via Android

Download the app my diet dairy..really makes you think about what you're eating

06 Mar
Sounds like my cooking class lol
06 Mar
You what you eat the old saying goes..think it's just as true now as it ever was
06 Mar
Haha very true. I learned alot of disgusting stuff about food to the point I didn't want to eat that week. Then I got over it.
06 Mar
Salads are a good place to start for your supper..like lots of veggies and a little protein like stake or chicken you cooked at home..in a pinch deli turkey rolled up with cheese and sliced across ..even tuna fish and croutons..salads are great Cruz you can make them however you like
Image_thumb
108 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 2:34am
via Android

Cutting out sugar is also a good way to lose weight faster and working out early before breakfast burns more calories.

06 Mar
Makes it hard at school, when theirs only unhealthy sugary foods there.
06 Mar
Its not that hard, it just takes dedication, pack your own lunch and drink only water, try it 1 week, I bet you'll feel different.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51