HELP

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 27, 2014 10:29pm
via Android

I want to lose 20lbs before I go to California and show off my body I'm 18 and I'm 5'2" and I weigh 130 to me I hate that I don't like love handles I also had a kid so it feels like its really hard to lose it! I just wanna get toned again I may also be a little on the lazy side.... so I need help I need to know what to do to tone my belly and get rid of love handles.

27 Feb
How are your eating habits?
27 Feb
my eating habits consist of fast food fast food Dr pepper Dr.pepper fast food and candy lol
27 Feb
Me too we need better eatting habits
27 Feb
I think you may want to change that if you want to lose the weight lol
27 Feb
lol me giving up fast food I'll dieee being 600lbs I rather just work off the caliories come on I'm 18 what 18 year old is gunna give up fast food
Image_thumb
119 Posts
Feb 27, 2014 11:13pm
via iOS
Exercises such as crunches, sit ups, torso twists, planks, mountain climbers, burpees, running, dancing will help tone the tummy. Drink plenty of water (8+ cups a day). Cut back on bread, sweets, sugar, sodas, calories. Add more greens, fruits, veggies, eggs, protein, fiber, milk, whole grains to your daily diet. Don't slack off and don't be lazy. You will thank yourself later on and feel great about yourself. 
27 Feb
LAZZZYYY thou lol
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 5:23pm
via Android

Unfortunately with the mindset of being lazy and unwilling to change a diet that doesn't even consist of real food, the mummy tummy isn't going anywhere. If you aren't willing to change things to show progress it will never happenYou can't out exercise a bad dietStart slow if you have too, its hard to just cut out everything you loveIf you eat fast food daily try cutting back to 2 times a week. Make sure you are drinking LOTS of water. Everyday. Exercising to burn off any extra in needed caloriesBe patient with yourself. Results will come, and it takes time. I promise just tweaking your diet without even getting off the couch would give you some noticeable results.

Icon_missing_thumb
39 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 9:54pm
via Android

I had post baby wieght and between using this app three times a day and a calorie app as well as switching up what I ate like instead of sweet tea I drink green tea n instead of sugar I use trivia and eating the right portion sizes I dropped wieght fast!

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 1, 2014 2:25am
via Android

I'm the little thing in this housei know how it feels

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 1, 2014 10:56am
via Android

I was able to eat whatever I wanted in high school and just doing ab crunches, bicycles and side crunches (both sides), I was still able to keep the weight off.. I would do it right before I went to bed, probably 20 of each (80 total). I motivated myself by saying the faster I did it, the sooner I got done and can go to bed. Also a little trick is if you park your car further away from buildings, that extra few feet to walk can help out too.

04 Mar
Unfortunately when you hit Ur late 20s or have kids that tends to change a bit for most people! Lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51