When will you see results?

8 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Mar 7, 2014 10:28pm
via iOS
I've been eating healthy and work out 4 times a week, but I don't see weight lost on it, when will I see that I'm losing weight? I need to lose 5 Pounds in one month and half? You think I can do that? What should I do? I do cardio and some abs work out and I just started my squats.
08 Mar
Yessss I'm sure yu can lose 5 pounds in a month I've lost 5 in week before. Cardio such as running and walking anything to shed, more muscle work will add weight. Eat lighy and six times a day. A lot aloy of water and veggies. Anything green. And also make sure to eat breakfast bc that starts off your metabolism. Exercise and a good sleep. Good luck :)
08 Mar
How's many mins do u walk or run?
08 Mar
Yes 5 pounds week is easy, you should see results in 2 week
216 Posts
Mar 7, 2014 10:54pm
via Android

Well judging from your pics, maybe you're not losing weight because you shouldn't. You're skinny as it is, and you look great - losing too much can be unhealthy

139 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 2:19pm
via Android

Don't worry about what the scale says.  Go by how much better you feel and how your clothes fit.  Muscle takes up less space but is more dense, so you can be losing fat and gaining muscle so the scale may not change.
Stick with the healthy eating, cardio and total body weight training.  Cardio burns more calories during the activity and shortly after until your body cools down.  Weight training builds muscle mass which burns more calories throughout the day.

Have you tried any of these workouts.  They are some of my favorite total body workouts .

Spartan Workout
Full body workout
S.uper H.igh I.nterval T.raining
Speed 1.0
Olympic "Circuit Challenge"
Dedicated to Muscle

347 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 7:21pm
via iOS
There are only 2 reasons to that:
1.either u reached a plateau,which means ur body has adapt to ur workout and cannot progress further
2.ur not hitting ur muscles enough
So what u should do in either cases,is simply put weight resistance in ur workout or increase the weight if ur using ones and di stretching or yoga to break plateau and encourage changes,gud luck
10 Posts
Mar 9, 2014 2:40pm
via Android

dont worry u look in great shape any way :)

9 Posts
Mar 9, 2014 2:44pm
via Android

Well, obviously you don't need to loose weight, , I mean your body is perfect!
But if you want my advise, morning running outdoors will really help, go out and run in the fresh air..
Yoga also helps loosing weight. . At least that's what I know ... :D

6 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 6:55pm
via Android

I agree with T.R. and Brian...

You can literally lose 5lbs of water weight easily by just sweating it out, etc, but it's not worth dehydrating your body. Confine your routine, it sounds pretty healthy. If you drink alcohol, stop, if you're that serious about the 5lbs.

51 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 7:20pm
via Android

I once heard a quote,
it takes 4 weeks for you to see the difference
6 weeks for your family
and 8 weeks for your friends

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51