Am I on the right track?

3 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 3:19pm
via iOS
I'm trying to lose weight and I was making sure I'm heading in a good direction. Is running a good excersize to lose weight? If so. How much should I run a day/week to lose 2 lbs a week?
16 Mar
Hi its not just running that you have to do to lose weight but your diet, I run x3 times a week and run from 2-3 hrs each time, it's gd to start of slow and increase yourself gradually interval training is the best running then walking, gd luck with your weight loss :)
16 Mar
16 Mar
Personally I would worry so much about a specific amount that you want to lose a week. Just push yourself, and if you are not getting the results then push a little harder. I run 3 days a week, and walk 4. With a workout mixed in atleast 3 days. I have lost 22 pounds in 3 months. Plus I am very aware of what food I am eating.
16 Mar
10 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 1:07am
via Android

Try doing some weights also. I think that may help you burn fat a little after you leave the gym. Good luck.

168 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 7:16am
via Android

Yes you are. Running is fine.

The objective of losing weight is to be active. Obviously, if you're just starting, start slow. No one just randomly says "today I'm going to be a pilot" then takes off in a jet airplane. Baby step is the sure and safest way.

To be fit and healthy is a lifestyle. Although you may not see results in a couple of days or even weeks but if you keep at it you WILL see drastic changes.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51