Muffin top!

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Mar 19, 2014 5:45pm
via Android

How do I get rid of fat from my hips and back above my butt!? I workout at least every other day (not too much cardio though) and I eat relatively healthy but I still have muffin tops :( my inner thighs are also a little too jiggly for my tastes as well! Any advice!? Btw I'm 5'11 and 165lbs

6 Posts
Mar 19, 2014 8:39pm
via Android

For your tummy, and your thighs I guess, you need to burn the fat first, which is done with more cardio. You have the muscle, but it's buried under a layer of fat.*Try biking, power walking, jump roping, or even jumping jacks.*
To tone your inner thighs, lie down on your side, so your legs are stacked on top of each other. Bend your top leg so your knee faces up and your foot is in front of your bottom knee. Then lift your bottom leg (just like a normal leg lift, but sideways) and put it back down. Your bent leg should keep the other leg from going up more than maybe a foot.
Repeat for 30 lifts, then switch sides.
To tone your belly, that little pooch you don't like, try reverse crunches. Lie on your back with your knees bent (starting crunch position), but instead of lifting your chest, you lift your legs. Try for 30.
Hope this helps. Good luck! :)

13 Apr
Thanks! I'm starting to see a difference in my legs now!
37 Posts
Apr 13, 2014 11:02pm

You have a good routine going. Cardio will help. You've had sucha good routine, that it/s hard to understand how to adapt. 

I would increase your cariod, specifically in intervals of intensity. 

There is also a product called Catalyst for those that are already doing what they should be (and you are) that helps burn the bad fat off faster. If you are interested you can message me. 

41 Posts
Apr 15, 2014 7:14pm
via Android

10 Minute Full Abs this workout is amazing! Do it twice a day and you will have killer abs in a few months hope this helps!

P.S. remember to eat healthy this is the key to fat loss

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51