6 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 7:01am
via Android

28 Mar
What is your goal?
6 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 7:07am
via Android

To lose weight. Im not happy with my body now. Every 7 to 9 in the evening I am playing badminton, but I feel it is not enough. Still I cant lose weight. What can I do?

950 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 7:16am
via Android

The biggest payoff for the amount of effort, in weight loss, is in how you eat. A few hours of intense exercise can easily be canceled out by poor eating habits.

Not sure what your diet is now but usually your best bet is to eat more vegetables and drink more water and eat less processed food and sugar. Myfitnesspal calorie tracker is very useful in counting calories but you also have to pay attention to what kind of calories so that you maintain enough energy and health. 

6 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 7:30am
via Android

Thats is one of my problem, EATING JUNKFOODS is my weakness, im trying not to eat junkfod but I cant because of bitch TEMPTATION *im so funny* haha. Can you help me on what can I ate every morning lunch and dinner.

950 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 7:52am
via Android

Hmm that's really up to what is available and easy or affordable for you. I find it easier to stick to general rules like:
1. No liquid calories. No soda, no coffee with cream & sugar, no juice, no sports drinks. JUST WATER with maybe a splash of lemon or black coffee or tea.
2. Avoid sugar.
3. Avoid processed food. Eat mostly whole real foods.
4. Avoid fried food.
5. Eat more fresh fruits & vegetables

Here's some different examples:
Low sugar plain yogurt with chopped apple banana blueberries and maybe some cereal or oats

Cooked Oatmeal with fruit

Brown rice with fried egg on top (a little sesame oil and seasoned salt for taste)

Fruit/veggie smoothies (I often add brown rice or oatmeal, along with some awesome raw vegan protein powder)

tuna fish

Chopped vegetables, fruits & raisins in yogurt or chef salad
chicken sandwich, onions, lettuce, on whole grain bread

fresh chopped vegetables & beans wrapped in a tortilla (w a little cream cheese or mayo or your choice of a little flavoring)

Light stir fry vegs chicken brown rice

Steamed broccoli & cabbage with melted cheese

Tuna fish salad, chopped vegs, wrapped in lettuce leaves

Handful of mixed nuts

Fresh fruit

cucumber or carrot spears

Protein shake

That's all i can think of but there's way more of course. Good luck.

6 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 8:11am
via Android

Thankyou so much. I will!

43 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 10:04am
via Android

Lets worq it out

2 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 10:53am
via Android

Eat less..move more...  

28 Mar
Negitive cals and swap out sweets and junk for fruit

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51