High Protein diet & HIIT

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 31, 2014 3:57am

Hi,

I previously lost quite a bit of weight before my wedding 2 years ago on BodyTrim (high protein, low carb diet, that only needs 30 mins a day of light exercise like walking).

I have since put the weight back on due to my poor diet. I have been doing a mixture of HIIT, insanity, and 5-7km runs. I am training for a 14km run in August, as well as trying to lose weight.

Does anyone have any tips on how I can lose weight quickest, how I can tone up (mainly my flabby arms and tummy!), and also how is best to train for the 14km run (I can leave training for that in a few months, I really just need to lose fat ASAP!).

Does a high protein, low carb diet work well with HIIT? I have also purchased hydroxycut for women, as I've heard it is great for dropping kgs quickly, but I don't know if it will work well with a high protein diet?

Any tips or advice would be so much appreciated as I'm a little lost right now!

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Mar 31, 2014 9:06am
via iOS
Hmm unless you are going for a top placement at that 14km run stay away from diets. It didn't give you any long term results last time, and it won't this time.

Just try to focus on changing your everyday diet into something Healthyer. Don't eat to much crab, and yes you know what crab is.

Now I weight train and I go fore a diet of 40/30/30 carbs/protein/ fats

If you don't weight train 50/20/30 should be fine.

But don't worry to much about that. Just try to eat more healthy foods overall and stay active. Then you Will loose weight. (Unless you eat way to much of it)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51