Results

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Mar 31, 2014 6:10pm
via Android

Everybody says that results can be seen in 1,5-3 months, depending on the body etc.
But how exactly do I know I am doing it right?
And if so, in 1,5 - 3 months will I be able to see a big difference (yes I know it depends on how hard I workout) or is this just theoritical?

01 Apr
Everything is a belief that we are doing it right... But we should be careful in selecting workouts.. Almost everyone here has the same doubt... Just do it... See the resluts... definitly... You will be satisfied... Cause, all we need is do workout well.... Everything will be good.... You wil see that you have the good results after some months... All the best... :-)
01 Apr
01 Apr
I find, the best way to SEE your progress is to take a TON of pictures. Look back on old ones after a few weeks and compare them with new ones.
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Mar 31, 2014 6:16pm
via iOS
Depends on what your goals are
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Mar 31, 2014 6:33pm
via Android

Oh well Im relatively new here and as most girls that sign in here, I want to lose weight. And aside from my weight target, I have nothing specific in mind concernig waist fat reducement.
But you know, I just wonder when will I actually see results...

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Mar 31, 2014 6:54pm
via Android

Lol how many none specific questions are you going to ask? If you want an answer you have to be specific. Because 'results' is an usseles term.

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Mar 31, 2014 7:08pm
via iOS
After Day one, but you won't be able to notice them at that time. After 2-4 weeks you May start to notice some changes. 12-16 weeks before anything dramatic Will have happened.
Image_thumb
110 Posts
Apr 1, 2014 7:17pm
via iOS
I am working out time by time for  1 month,not strict diet but looking what i eat,taking walks for 40 minutes.starting from now i can say i see the results,my butt is smaller for 7-8 cm,all clothes getting too big.upper body not so much.and lost 6 kg (83-77) in the middle of month i was thinking is it worth doing all this but now i understand.also my friends are wondering how i am doing this not limiting much my food,just a little.ok,i do not afford any JUNK at all (i love it so much)
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Apr 13, 2014 10:13pm

Don't just pay attention to the scale, measure your chest, waits, hips, and thighs. If you're working hard, keep at it. You might consider a cleanse if you haven't done one, to get you started on that "waist fat". I did one and lost 5 inches in the 10 days on the cleanse alone. Helps with the energy level also.

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 6:14pm
via Android

Whats a cleanse?

14 Apr
Its basically a term used for flushing all the unhealthy toxins that build up in the body over time. Green Tea and water are yor allies but for details I'd suggest u become close friends with Google lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51