Help !! :(

5 posts | Original | Recent
Apr 3, 2014 12:51am
via Android

Whats are healty foods i can eat ? And some easy workouts i can do to lose weight really fast ? Anything please . :/

03 Apr
What most of the ppl at the gym I go to eat: scrambled eggs with peppers onions, fruits. Lunch they always have protein with some carbs like brown rice, baked potatoes . Snack and then dinner protein with vegetables ,zucchini tomatoes , broccoli , carrots . Hope this helps
03 Apr
Yes thank you i will try this !
397 Posts
Apr 3, 2014 2:06am
via iOS
For REALLY FAST  weight lost i suggest  27.3 calories a day and treadmill for 5 hours
03 Apr
A. Your body uses approximately 1500 calories to support life. B. Without those calories, you will become unconscious if you exercise. C. 5hrs on the treadmill is an unrealistic time for a normal or slightly unhealthy person to run.
03 Apr
Yes thats truth .-.
03 Apr
I was just playing ....
1 Post
Apr 8, 2014 9:27am
via iOS
Try eating breakfast. Then simple lunch n dinner. I eat small portion but frequently. No sugary stuff though. I did 4min workout in the morning and 7 mins after work. It works for me
6 Posts
Apr 8, 2014 8:24pm

Get up early and eat breakfast. It will help you. I suggest getting out for a walk early in the morning. I do a 4 mile walk (or whatever you can handle). But make sure to eat breakfast, it IS the most important meal of the day. I suggest fruits and a homemade granola bar of some sort. You can control what you put in them. There are plenty of recipes on pinterest. Good luck.

37 Posts
Apr 13, 2014 10:36pm

How much weight, and how quick is quick? It's important to put numbers to things.

Eating breakfast will help. Most people skip this meal. Do not ever skip any meal! 

How much and how quickly will define the things you need to do to get there. It's also important to not be unrealistic also. That being said, you seem motivated, so lets get you going!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51