My boyfriends a marine,he's in amazing shape but I can't find that motivation to get into really good shape

4 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Apr 3, 2014 1:21am
via Android

03 Apr
Hi Sarah, mine is in the Navy! The best motivation for me is wanting to keep up with him when we go out. Want to hold my own if we go kayaking, running, etc.
111 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 12:07pm
via Android

Army Vet out with him

06 Apr
He's stationed in north Carolina though, I don't get to see him very often
06 Apr
Yes that would make it tough. Get him on Skimble, you can follow each others workouts when apart and with him when your together. Just a thought...
12 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 4:31pm
via Android

My boyfriend is In the military also. He works out almost everyday and is in great shape. I on the other hand workout whenever I feel like it which can be a few times a week for a couple months or not at all throughout a long period of time. I found that what motivates me, is wantingto be in good shape for him. Since I get to touch all over his sexy body, is like to be able to return the favor. Plus there are so many sexy workouts you can do together which may just lead to some very enjoyable cardio. Lol Just sayin'!  =D

33 Posts
Apr 15, 2014 10:05pm
via iOS
I'm ex navy .. N I know what the boys get Upto when there away at new ports .. So I say hit that gym girl cus there's no better feeling then them running into your arms n your feeling a million bucks ., just start off slow becuse Rome wasn't built in a day ..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51