Opinions: free vs pro (and or pro +) versions

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 4:39am
via Android

I'm new here, literally just joined today, but I wanted to get opinions on the various versions offered by this app.

Would you say that pro + is worth the monthly payment?

I realize that results vary from person to person based on your own workout schedule and diet, but I also would like to know if anyone has had results using this app and the programs/workouts listed? (small or significant)

Finally, anyone interested in being a friend so that we can keep contact and support/motivate/give advice to one another? My greatest challenge in the past with working out and maintaining a good workout schedule is I never have anyone to talk to about progress/slip ups/tips etc...

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 5:23am
via Android

The app is worth of it.....lost 20kgs till now and still goin.
If you need a personalized and specific workouts and program go for pro+.
But for some initial days try the free one.

01_05_2014_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 6:49am
via Android

In my opinion, for beginners free version is enough...
For advanced people, pro+

Image_thumb
110 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 7:26am
via Android

I did the free for awhile but wasn't sure about the pro + so am doing the pro for a year to see how I like it. So far I do :)

Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 7:44am
via Android

Free- no complaints so much different workouts like kid in a candy store  that s jus me though and Hea welcome Andrea

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 5:36pm
via Android

I really appreciate the feedback I've gotten so far. :]  thank you all.

I haven't had a chance to actually try out the app yet but I think I'll start this weekend.

Part of my interest in the Pro+ version was due to premade programs they have. I personally find I workout more efficiently with a schedule handed to me as opposed to just winging it and doing whatever sounds good. Without a program I feel like I'm just cheating myself out of a good workout.

Are the programs any good?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51