Plz tell me some diet plane for weight lose with simple food which easily available in pakistan

2 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Apr 11, 2014 12:11pm
via Android

11 Apr
dont drink soda and dont eat chips . Ana dont dinner befor sleep
12 Apr
My diet plan includes a portion of carbs (breda or pasta or potatoes or cereals...) A portion of proteins (meat or fish or cheese or beans or eggs [max 2 once a week] ) and many many veggies per meal. I dress my food with 1 to 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and i prefer simple cooking methods (boil, grill, steam, oven...) During the day i also have a portion of fresh fruit. As for breakfast i eat 4 fat free biscuits and vegetal Milk (almond, oatmeal, Rice...) Bcs i cant stand the cow one. Once every 2 weeks...
949 Posts
Apr 12, 2014 12:37am
via Android

eat whole real foods, not processed foods.  Fruits, vegetables, whole grains (brown rice, quinoa, oats) beans.

Avoid liquid calories like juice, soda, coffee drinks. Drink only water or unsweetened tea/coffee.

Avoid anything with added sugar or high fructose corn syrup.

Eat less red meat.

13 Apr
Get the right amount of sleep, drink lots of water (I prefer Spark to coffee; less caffeine, more vitamins, plus mental clarity), and don't skip meals! Patrick is right on with the types of foods though.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51