So I'm way over whight. But I'm determined to lose it !

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
115 Posts
Apr 17, 2014 2:22am
via Android

You can do it! Which is the hardest? Pressing the urge to eat or too lazy to workout?
My dad is diabetic, and I try to keep track of my diet and my bodyweight. I also do cardio in the morning.

17 Apr
Pressing the urge to eat! I might not do exercises on here every day but I have 3 other exercise app's. I work out every day unless it's raining. I only work out outside. :-) and you kinda sound rude with that! So sorry but if your going to be rude then don't comment on my post! That's :-)
17 Apr
Sorry. I didn't mean to. I am just too stupid in English (I'm not native) that I cannot find the right words. So sorry... I just wanted to say that I also share the same problem. U cannot stay away from food. Thus, I don't buy any foods, and only buy it for one time only. (Walking to a shop is quite an exercise too... :) I'm also a gamer, and too lazy to workout. Thus, I do a 7 minutes workout from this app, which can be done indoor. Again, please forgive me if I sound rude...
17 Apr
It's ok and I just noticed that my phone changed the number I put lol I'm actually 190 now! :-) my T9 likes to change stuff on me. Lol
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 17, 2014 2:44am
via Android

I am 205 and only 5`3..Over the past winter I have gained 15 pounds and can't believe It....My goal is too get to 160. I just joined the sight today and did my first workouts!!  I am also trying this 7 Day Challenge which I don't eat no white food( bread,rice, potatoes,pasta) and exercising at least 30 minutes a day.  WE CAN DO IT!!!!!

17 Apr
Yes we can! I know if I can lose 50 pounds already then I know you can! We just have to keep being persistent till we reach are gole and then keep at it to maintain the whight we want to be at! :-)
17 Apr
Yeah I just had a baby in October. I have gained quite a bit of weight I was 200lbs after having my son. Unfortunately with breastfeeding I lost a bunch of weight the first month I was like at 178 then in the last two months I gained it all back and then some so now I weigh 204 =( but im working on it. Still cant diet cause its hard to diet and breastfeed because I have to consume 2100 calories a day
17 Apr
Cool well I have a 8month old and not breastfeeding and I've lost 50pounds so far. :-) I'm very persistence if it takes me doing 2times the work outs then so be it. :-)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 12, 2014 1:24am
via Android

I'm now at 185pounds.  :-)

12 May
You did it! Keep it up, Tina :)
12 May
Thanks Aam F thanks. :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51