How long does it usually take to loos weight when u exercise 10 min a day daily?

3 posts | Original | Recent
18 Posts
Apr 17, 2014 3:31am
via iOS
17 Apr
I think its not possible to lose any weight if you workout for 10 minutes a day. The only good it can do is to maintain the weight you already have.
17 Apr
I disagree. You could easily do HIIT or Tabata workouts in that time period. As long as you had a calorie restricting diet you would lose weight.i know for certain I would
17 Apr
cool. but how long can a person follow a diet strictly. its not my cup of tea.
11 Posts
Apr 17, 2014 6:41am
via Android

I don't think it's possible to loose weight working out for 10 mins a day. But any amount of exercise is better than no exercise at all

20 Apr
It is but you have to follow a very strict diet and do only instense full body workouts at least 6day a week for 2-3months.
949 Posts
Apr 17, 2014 8:09am
via Android

Working out for ten minutes burns, at most, a couple hundred calories. This is easily offset by one minor choice like drinking a sweetened coffee beverage.  However, if all the rest of your life stays the same, same calorie intake, same activity level with ten minutes added on per day, then working out ten minutes a day can burn off a pound in about 2 to 4 weeks.

If a diet isn't your thing you should at least adopt healthy eating habits to live with. Less processed foods, more vegetables.

Also, a calorie counting app, like MyFitnessPal, is very useful for learning about yourself, and motivation to make healthier choices about where you choose to get your energy from.

09 Aug
Thank You

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51