I need who weight loss tips

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 18, 2014 4:08am
via iOS
I am not fat but overweight wanna lose fast any tips
18 Apr
The fastest u lose weight the fastest u get it back. The perfect weight loss should be from 2 to 4 kgs per month. U should do well combining healthy nutrition+workout. As for nutrition: limit junk food such as fast food and dry food or sweets at least to one day a week. Replace soda with fresh fruit juices qnd smoothies (fresh fruit and vegs U can add almond milk to them) drink a lot of water. Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, fruit, and dont forget the right amount of proteins(meat, eggs, cheese, fish, beans) complex carbs (rice, pasta, potatoes,...
18 Apr
* i meant fried food, not dry :) sorry, my phone messed up
18 Apr
Naevia is right. I work with a woman who weighs the same now as she did five years ago, but in that time she has lost and regained 300 pounds by crash dieting and insane exercise then piling it straight back on. Slow and steady wins the race.
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 18, 2014 4:19am
via Android

HIIT (high intensity interval training) is the quickest way to get in shape. Sprint or run 90% to your maximum capacity for 30 seconds then 'rest' by walking for 1 minute. Or to whatever ratio works best for your current fitness level. Running everyday is not necessarily good for the body. So for a couple days of the week so any other form of cardio. Such as, biking, walking hiking, yoga. Also Google 30 day challenge and check out the various challenges that they offer (for free)

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 18, 2014 4:22am
via iOS
Ty il try it
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 18, 2014 4:28am
via Android

Good luck! And remember you don't need to be the best, you just need to do your best!

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Apr 18, 2014 11:51am
via Android

And don't forget, changing your eating habits is more important than working out.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 18, 2014 2:08pm
via Android

And keep your head up. Don't give up. That's the important one to do. Good luck

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 18, 2014 3:20pm
via Android

Dont forget to drink plenty of water and sleep well. And yeah never skip any meals espeically breakfast its the most important thing about losing weight.

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 18, 2014 4:47pm
via Android

Yes eating habits are very important! And if you are feeling hungry, try drinking water first. Many people mistake hunger for thirst!

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 18, 2014 5:48pm
via Android

One more thing. Find out what body type you are: Ectomorph, Mesomorph or Endomporph. It will help to know how your body respond to training and diet!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51