Workouts for teenagers?

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Apr 18, 2014 7:43pm
via Android

Hey, what kind of workout session would you recommend for teenagers? It would be great if it doesn't take too much time, so that I could do it everyday. My goals are to lose some weight and get some muscles. x

18 Apr
Im 14 and i have a hectic life but i make time to stretchan run every day and then before i go to bed i do som kind of strength training like pushups or wall sits is something
15 Aug
21 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 5:35pm
via Android

Im 14:) I decided its time to get in shape so i started to run (at first 1km,then 2-3km. Currently I run 5km daily)
Besides that I started working on my abs asweel. There are a ton of ab exercises here just pick one:D
Also dont forget to eat healthy(5 meals a day)
and drink a lot of water:)!

Good luck:D

1 Post
Apr 22, 2014 5:44pm
via Android

I'm 15, I walk to gym everyday (use: treadmill, rowing machine, sit down back and shouldersbike). It's an hour walk altogether so I'm getting a lot of exercise in. I do an hour session at gym as well as walking to school. Have a healthy diet and only eat food on 'side plates' this means I can eat what I want but only a small portion which helps me stay healthy. Just stay focused and you'll be great xx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51