What are some foods that can help boost my metabolism?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 20, 2014 12:18am
via Android

Forgot the majority of my life, I was skin and bones until I turned 21...you can guess why I'm fat from there lol I
quit drinking and I've been working out on an off but I keep stopping because I just seem to get fatter. I have been taking green tea extract and drinking several cups of tea a day and I see a little improvement. Any other suggestions?

My Kik is frankwaya if anyone wants to be motivation buddies. 18+ and if you're a dude, just know that I'm not gay so avoid saying awkward stuff. I just want to make friends who have the same goals in mind

20 Apr
i think red pepper and Green tea (thats what they say at least...)
20 Apr
But please dont exceed on red pepper or that ll make U sick (stomachache...)
24 Apr
Look food by itself isn't the problem or the solution working out makes a huge diff. As a healthy person burn much more Cal. Than a person who doesn't move at all Also green tea and Broccoli helps ,try to reduce processed fats and fats in general as much as possible and also eat in small portion in regular times Hope that helped
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 20, 2014 12:33am
via Android

Yeah I heard something about red peppers and cayenne pepper before..thanks :)

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 20, 2014 12:35am
via Android

Thanks...I don't need my farts getting worse than they are lol I'll try a little bit of it with my rice dishes

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Apr 20, 2014 2:38am
via Android

Dont focus on a faster metobalism. Thats not how this works, thats just a thing they tell you to sell you stuff.

Work on lowering your kcal intake and train to build muscle.

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Apr 20, 2014 4:42am
via Android

Drink water first thing every morning

20 Apr
Water taste funny in the morning haha
20 Apr
Put some freshly squeezed lemon juice in it then. Even better.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 20, 2014 5:11am
via Android

Eat 5-6 with small portion. Don't eat rice, bread and everything which include calorie.

20 Apr
This makes zero sense.......
24 Apr
Carbohydrates are quit important you can't stop taking them just reduce the amount
24 Apr
Don't eat anything with calories, huh? I think skimble needs to screen advice before it's posted. I mean, what if someone took this guy seriously?
Icon_missing_thumb
75 Posts
Apr 20, 2014 5:50am
via Android

Glass of water with lemon squeezed works. Um eat more and healthier. Small meals. Healthy an snacks. More fiber I think.

20 Apr
I usually drink green tea with lemon but I will switch to this sometimes thanks :)
Apr 20, 2014 4:28pm
via Android

Dude i would do HIIT workouts at around 85-90% of your max heartbeat for about 25 mins followed by mild cardio for 30 mins. Add in some weights too to your arms and legs. Eat nuts, chicken, fish or eggs boiled with fruits for breakfast, lots of greens and beans with lean meat for lunch. Eat something small every 2 hours. No soda, alcohol or rice. Forget supplements too.
Drink as much water as you can.
Light supper.
I lost 14 lbs in 8 weeks, i was already fit at 5' 11 and 149 lbs thought i dont have any fat in my body. I was wrong.

20 Apr
This was very detailed and I appreciate it bro...Hiit and then cardio? You trying to kill me haha
20 Apr
Hiit is cardio...
21 Apr
yeah I know that Rappa. I meant to say ":and then mild cardio"
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 24, 2014 11:06am
I think that food is just as important if not more important than what you do in the gym.
24 Apr
This is definitely true, but that is in terms of energy(cals) & nutrition, not in terms of metabolism. Rappa d said it best when he said the metabolism shtick is just to sell people stuff they don't need.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51