SECOND ADVICE

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 3:11pm
via Android

SECOND ADVICE OF THE DAY!
It seems that fruits have many calories. A banana has 120 for example. When eating 4 fruits and a juice, I consume about 500 calories while the total amount of calories I should consume daily is 1390.
Could someone please explain me if the fruits' calories count or not because they don't contain fat etc? Pretty please.

Image_thumb
1021 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 4:45pm
via Android

Yes they count. Why woudnt they?

Fat doesnt make you fat....

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 4:45pm
via Android

Yes they count ... eliminating fat frm ur diet is a misconception and calories frm all sources count...counting just calories frm fat is a waste of time for better lack of a way to say it... the human body is created to need a certain amount of substances daily...theses substances are called "macronutrients" ...thnk of a car ..it needs water antifreeze oil gas brake fluid etc...lets consider these the cars "macronutrients" what happens to a vehicle whn one of these key "macronutrients " is missing? Look at the oil in your car...its purpose is very essential to your cars health..driving ur car without oil can completly ruin ur vehicle... think of oil as fat in the human body ur body needs fat to run efficiently ... eliminating fat or lowering it to an unhealthy level is not good for ur body... just as only consuming fruits is not good for u as well as dangerous over a period of time... to lose weight an be healthy you need to knw your daily caloric needs staying slightly lower will put u in what's called a" caloric deficet "  it should  never be greater thn 500 calories lower thn your RMR.. and within these calories you need to make sure your getting your marconutrients in and frm the right sources....sorry for extremely long post don't knw how to break it down smaller

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 25, 2014 3:41pm
via Android

Not all fruits have many calories.
Try for example strawberries, grapefruit, blueberries, raspberries, red currants, papaya,..

Image_thumb
117 Posts
Apr 26, 2014 1:07am
via Android

It counts HOWEVER if it were me I'd do an extra work out to combat the calories

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51