Weight Loss Tips?

3 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Apr 24, 2014 6:07am

I have a very good friend who's very over weight, He has tried several diets however they never work out really. Could someone please please produce a good weight loss diet that is easy and painless please help! Like a friend, i'm helpless and would like to help him. When you have any suggestions about what you believe could be appreciated contained in being supportive, please tell me??

25 Apr
He could try any meal replacement shake bf/lunch n healthy dinner n 2 snack n exercise 5x weekly or try herbalife shake easy meal plan though me. Instagram: ashleydreamson. Either way u pick ;)
3 Posts
Apr 24, 2014 7:56am
via Android

A friend of mine started eating a bit healthier and stopped eating after 6 pm and that seemed to work for her. Hope I helped

2 Posts
Apr 25, 2014 2:55am
via Android

This isnt really permanent thing but I lost 7lbs in 3 days. I went on a cranberry juice diet. For 3 days, have nothing but pure cranberry juice (not the stuff with sugar added) mixed with water. And try to workout about an hour a day. It worked for me! And now I'l going on a grapefruit and egg diet for 2 weeks. Eggs for protein haha. Im hopin it's gonna work! I will only have grapefruit and eggs for 2 weeks.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51