Anyone knows any Quick Weight Loss? Help!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 25, 2014 11:27am
via Android

Hi I'm Melanie I'm 18 yrs old, 5'3, about 117 lbs. Im not obese or too skinny, im average and I think I should lose about 11 or 12 lbs since I'm going to do a model shoot in three months.

WHAT ARE SOME EASY QUICK FAT BURNING EXERCISES?

&&

HAS ANYONE TRIED THE FAT BURNING WEIGHT LOSS PILLS CALLED GARCINIA COMBOGIA?? I heard it does give side effects because it's a fruit grown in india & I saw it on Dr. Oz since he likes to people healthy!!

I'm trying to slim my legs mostly!!

25 Apr
Hey, Melanie I think you just need to tone up a little. Your 117 that's good, just tone up, you look fine to me. If I didn't change your mind, lots of cardio will help. Try Endurance Athlete, wish you luck :-)
25 Apr
What you eat will determine your weight loss goals. Grapefruit, apple cider vinegar wuth honey is a great far burner combo. Cardio exercises such as jump rope, burpees, jumping jacks, half jacks are superb for shedding weight fast. But ultimately your diet is #1
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 25, 2014 11:43am
via Android

There isn't any really /: Just eat more vegetables and less sweets...
Don't try any of those "magic diets" or whatever because in the end you'll gain more weight...

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Apr 25, 2014 1:37pm
via iOS
Don't become anerexic. My girlfriend is a fashion designer and if any of the models become too unhealthy she won't let them walk the runway. I say that you are at a healthy weight. A lot of the super models I've met are usually more then that to keep their breasts and butts big lol. 

So yeah, don't worry about your weight, worry more about toning yourself. The healthy models look the best :)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 25, 2014 4:07pm
via Android

Eat a 1000 cal diet

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Apr 25, 2014 6:29pm
via iOS
110 should be the lowest you would wanna get  , your pretty nice anyway now
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 25, 2014 6:39pm
via Android

Count calories. Thats how i lost 11lbs. It maybe seems complicated but once you get into it you will realise its actually pretty easy. Do cardio workouts and i also recommend sometimes muscle workouts because the more muscles you have, more calories your body burns

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 26, 2014 7:30am
via Android

Try the workout I created for weight loss .. Its gonna be concentrated on the legs , just as you want it ;)

26 Apr
Also try to drink a cup of water before every meal , and of course you have to increase eating vegetables .. If you done these things with my workout and other cardio weight loss workout .. ( about one every day , you may some times have the energy to do more than one , so do more ) .. And in 2 monthes with this .. You are gonna be ready for you photo shot .. Just start this ,,, COME ON !!! D:
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 26, 2014 1:50pm
via Android

Secret to success: eat a slimmed down diet (maybe 500 calories less than you normally would), do far more cardio activities that focus on fat loss rather than endurance(usually high paced, constantly changing versus getting on a treadmill and running mile after mile after mile), and stay away from those tasty unwanted carbs(sweets)! I wish you the best of luck :)

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 26, 2014 2:40pm
via iOS
My response does not have to do with exercise so much so I'll probably be ridiculed for it, but for quick weight loss, I tried the gocleanse diet by isagenix for 30 days(really for 20 because I began to slip the last 10 days because it's not easy to stay disciplined when you're someone who likes food as much as I do), however I did lose 8 lbs and it stayed off. I'm 5'5", female, 37 yrs old, and weighed 148 and I went down to 140. After the diet I began exercising regularly so it has stayed off. I recommend it as a way to build motivation and jump start your weight loss , plus it instilled a habit and awareness of what I eat and how much water I really needed every day to feel healthier.
30 Jun
Dr.oz was lying about his magic pills just saying

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51