Burn fat or tone belly.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Apr 25, 2014 5:00pm
via Android

I'm not sure if I need to burn more fat or just tone up. How can u tell. 5'0 foot and I weigh like 135 or 130 my svale is messing up so not sure. I should ayleast be 115? But I don't wanna be hella skinny. I still wanna havr some thickness to me? What should I do.

26 Apr
Ur bout my height. U probably have a little fat but if u tone up n add a little light weight training ul gain muscle without bulking out like hulk. More musxle more calories burnt. Ul b able to decide how u wanna look for urself though. Cardio is good though for heart n digestion.a little sweat is great. Plenty of water... fat actually leaves through urine not sweat just hydrate lots :-) Goodluck
13 May
To burn belly fat one must eat 'clean' the right type of foods ensures this. Cardio is also effective in targeting the area. Abs are made in the kitchen.
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 25, 2014 6:20pm
via iOS
Burn fat first a and the toned belly will follow after but you can but some crunches and those exercises in if you feel it's needed but you will lose some muscle during constant cardio so you need to put some intervals with muscle building exercises
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Apr 25, 2014 6:48pm
via Android

Thanks. So I should still run on yhe treadmill? That's my cardio so that's why I'm saying treadmill. I won't get hella skinny right.

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 25, 2014 6:54pm
via iOS
Do vegan cardio for 2 weeks 5-6 days a week, then after those two weeks put in half weight training and half cardio sessions for an hour or two everyday and same again 5-6 days a week for 3 weeks. And the last step is 1 week full out weight training, and the only cardio you should do is fast jump rope or 200m sprints with 20 second breaks and repeat it 20 times. Hope this helps 
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 26, 2014 12:06am
via Android

Forget the treadmill..  You just gotta put on some muscle. Try HIIT training and start doing hella squats. You're body will be bangin'

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51