Burning back fat.

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 28, 2014 9:04pm
via Android

**accidently deleted my post**

I have back fat and I know you cant spot reduce so I've increased my cardio by walking at least 3 times a week for 2 one hour sessions a day(to and from work). Im eating a strict clean diet and having hot warm water with apple cider vinegar and lemon every morning and night.

I have a month to lose it as I want to be able to wear bikinis/crops and npt be too concerned. Can anyone give me any pointers I've been told exercising that area will just increase its appearance regardless of whether I do the cardio to burn the fat or not but I thought muscle burns fat? HELP

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 29, 2014 3:32am
via Android

I heard the lemon in apple cider work also

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 11:11am
via Android

Muscle doesnt burn fat. A larger amount of muscles on your frame will make your body use more energy. Which can be beneficial when you want to lose fat. I would suggest that strenght training can help you bigtime. But seeing as you need results in a month. Crash diet and lots of cardio with strenght exercises in a hitt cardio routine. Will give you fast results in month. You will lose some muscle mass but aswell lose a good amount of fat.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51