Feel like I'm always bloaded help me!

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 29, 2014 4:40am
via Android

Help! My stomach seems to be Bloaded more often than not, as if it were filled with air. Some days I wake up fine other days I feel like I gained 5 pounds. I eat fine and I drink green tea every morning instead of coffee. I exercise 4 times a week and for the past 3 months I see no progress because I'm always bloated! My stomach and love handles are my problem areas. How do I solve this before July? For my birthday I'm going to the Bahamas and I need to be beach ready.

29 Apr
Lower carb intake
01 May
Try drinking hot water with fresh Lemon juice
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 29, 2014 6:00am
via Android

Drink more water? Might help.. I usually load up on water, fiber, and cardio to target my belly.

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 6:42am
via iOS
You should see a doctor. I know ladies to suffer with a medical condition similar to that. 
If the doctor gives you thumbs up then try increasing your fibre and water intake. Eat small portions and more. 
29 Apr
Thank you, I was thinking I was going to have to see a doctor.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 7:00am
via Android

try lemon water. that worked for me. before I eat anything in the morning I have a cup of water (room temperature) and squeeze juice from a lemon wedge. I noticed a difference in two days

29 Apr
Thank you I'll try it
Apr 29, 2014 11:25am
via Android

Enzymes/probiotics will help if it is a digestive issue. I strongly suggest allergy test for dairy/lactose/gluten/yeast/wheat intolerance. I dropped 15 pounds in 2 months after avoiding foods I was intolerant to.....and feel way better now

Apr 29, 2014 3:04pm
via Android

Green tea contains caffeine and it cause acidity and evetually gas,  also avoid eating gas forming food like brocoli,  cabage etc. Or much better seek medical advise:)

29 Apr
I didn't know that, thank you
Image_thumb
123 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 3:25pm
via iOS
Could be a food issue mentioned before.  My tummy bloats up and I can gain 2lb from ibs.
Apr 30, 2014 5:10am
via Android

Welcome:))

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 1, 2014 10:27pm
via Android

It's probably something in your diet. I say keep a good journal to isolate the problem food. Look for avacados, beans, onions, soda, etc.

Image_thumb
117 Posts
May 2, 2014 12:47am
via Android

Hot water with lemon

Fiber

And maybe a laxative can help

I get bloating a lot you may want to limit foods that cause gas like broccoli and asparagus and beans also limit dairy and gluten. Small amounts are OK daily amounts may irritate your bowels causing the inflammation.

Hope this helps

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51