i don't know what to do anymore!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 4, 2014 7:50am
via Android

it's like i can't even loose some of my weight and i lost my motivation I'M ACCTUALLY LOST ... some one plz help

04 May
Hi :) I know that I'm only 14, but I can do this, so can YOU! You don't have to think about your weight, because when you work out you build muscles. And muscles weights MORE than fat! A trainer once said:" It is impossible to train girls because they only look at the weight". If you have got instagram, go follow workout-users (f.ex @factsofhealth or @trainingheartyou). I hope you keep working out, but it is very important that you rest enough, eat healthy, varieting and have some cheat meals sometimes. Working out increases happiness :D
04 May
i'll follow these users on intagram :) but my problem is with eating :p but i'll go with ur advice thank u ;) (do u know any diet sites that will help you to be in shape ? )
04 May
That's good :D @factsofmeals and @fullyrawkristina :)
04 May
Muscles don t weight more, they just take less space than fat.
04 May
It's not about how much you weigh, it's about how you look and feel
Image_thumb
115 Posts
May 4, 2014 10:35am
via Android

There is a few tricks to restrain the urge for food. I used to overweigh and I couldn't eliminate the habit to eat anything available in the house.
Beside working out, you also need to control food consumption. Because I always ate anything, I tricked myself by not providing any supplies. I only buy food for one time only, and I walk to the stores, which is quite a workout.

Snacks are the worst. You might plan a light meal, but it is harder to not eat snacks. Try timing your meal, like 10-12 hours between dinner and breakfast. Don't starve urself. This is intended only to discipline our body. You will not lack nutrients by doing this, so long as you plan healthy meal. Should you are starving, fruits or plain milk always works for me. Good luck

04 May
thank i'll try that out :-)
Image_thumb
512 Posts
May 4, 2014 8:48pm
via Android

Just look at your profile picture

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51