Chocolate ADDICTION

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
May 5, 2014 10:42am
via Android

Need advice on how to stop a chocolate addiction if the advice works o'll follow and if you give full advice !!x
Thanks

05 May
Once someone asked how to stay away from MnM candies and i said "share them"... simple! :) ps im addict also but only when i spot it :D
Image_thumb
110 Posts
May 5, 2014 3:29pm
via iOS
Hey!for me it is the same i adore chocolate. Starting my new regime i cold not avoid all the chocolate in my daily meals.my triks are to  eat small amounts. as i am counting calories,i let myself to take in some chocolate in the first part of the day,now i take dark chocolate that is not so tasty as milky so i need it less.and i buy small package of it.i look how much calories it costs and divide for some days.i eat some calories less in the morning and lunch to affird a little bit of chocolate.
06 May
Thankyou i think i'll try eating dark choclate :-)
Image_thumb
151 Posts
May 6, 2014 2:55pm
via iOS
I suggest you should try to just try to avoid it. Don't look at the candy bars at when your in line at the store. I'm drinking chocolate milk right now by the way lol
06 May
Thanks for the advice hehe
06 May
Cold Turkey was too hard for me. Set limits and realise that if you make everyday better than yesterday then eventually yor craving and how much you need to calm that addiction, will reduce considerably

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51