HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
51 Posts
May 5, 2014 9:04pm
via Android

It seems that I have lost some kilos and that is really good, right? Damn right. I daily spend some time working out but during the last 2-3 weeks which is a long period, I didn't have enough time to do anything more than some crunches and sit ups.
But even If I can see -after like 2-3 months of exercise- some results (toning+fat loss) in the upper abs area, the fat won't go away from my belly button/lower abs area. What should I do? It is not nice.
It's like this:

|
}

help

05 May
Haha...sorry just ur way of describing it | }
05 May
Excuse me?
05 May
Crunches make ur abs strong.. U shud not have done them..
05 May
You need to burn the stomach fat your building muscle under fat and it will only make that worse. Do leg lifts with resistance
07 May
Hahaha...you've caught my imagination girl...anyways what others had said is correct do more of cardio instead of abs and eat fat free healthy foods...would be looking forward on how will explain the state of your belly after a month...;-)
Image_thumb
512 Posts
May 6, 2014 5:05am
via Android

If you want a flat stomach, stop working on your abs. You have to diet and do cardio.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
May 6, 2014 7:45am
via Android

Agree! Most people think they will get a six pack by doing sit ups.. six pack is 70% nutrition, 20% cardio, and 10% abs training.. ;)

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 6, 2014 11:58pm
via Android

I'm experiencing the same thing.  Are there any exercises that make me maintain a flat stomach without losing fat in other parts of my body cuz other parts are fine but I just need to lose fat in the stomach area. So any exercises that can help tine the muscle and fat and tighten up the skin for further abs at least.? Please anyone?

06 May
Tone**
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
May 7, 2014 1:15am
via Android

Burpees

Image_thumb
44 Posts
May 7, 2014 5:24am
via Android

After 4 p.m. no carbs or fats AT ALL only protein and vegetables. Cardio every 2 days...work your abs only 2 times a week that should help. Good luck!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 7, 2014 8:32pm
via Android

First thanks for replying,
So cardio first then resistance training for full body? Or do I mix them together like cardio every other day and resistance teice a week?  And what kind of workouts do you advise me to do in both? To remove all fat left and tighten the skin then muscle tone it later.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
May 7, 2014 8:45pm
via Android

You can't target just belly fat,  to see a true six pack you need to drop to 10% over all body fat,  an even balance of cardio and resistance will be fine,  what's more important is your diet, no added sugars, and no night time carbs, as for the skin, time, time, time and more time, stay out of the tanning bed and moisturize, if you spent years stretching it out,  it could take years to bounce back

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51