Help I am confused!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
61 Posts
May 12, 2014 12:32pm
via Android

I'm 166 lbs, 5`3 in height , bmi of 29.5 overweight category. I am watching what I eat now, working out almost everyday! I am confused what workout to do to lose weight especially in the belly area.

What is the best workout to lose weight and trim my tummy?

I am thinking of tabata is it effective? Suggestions please, .

Is workout with a dumbells can make me more larger or muscular?

12 May
Lifting weights will not make you bulkier it will speed up metabolism and burn fat I have had sucsess with interval training(cardio) 2-3 times a week then heavy weights 3x a week low reps. don't do weights on days with high rate cardio.
12 May
Ok thank you Jasmin. Kinda confused what workout to do now.. ok so alternate it with the cardio. Thanks alot for the help.
14 May
I agree with Jasmin here. I'm your same height and used to be 192.Now I am around 147. Still have belly fat, so I keep working but there is no trick I'm finding out. Basic reality is what I'm eating. When I don't eat those things that cause me to hold weight, don't starve myself, drink water, and be a decent person in life with others, the weight shifts and I feel better. Good luck. You'll find your way.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 12, 2014 1:52pm
via Android

I agree :-) with that concept, I've done that.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 12, 2014 1:53pm
via Android

It works. Also smaller meals every 2 to 3 hrs. In the evening higher protein intake and less carb.

12 May
Is that for females only...:-)
13 May
Not for females only. All can participate.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 13, 2014 1:58pm
via Android

No Henry L, all can participate.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51