How much time should I exercise a day if I want to lose weight.

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 15, 2014 5:45am
via Android

Right now I'm exercising 40 min. a day while eating healthy . But I don't know If that's enough. How much time is recommended ?

16 May
I do it twice
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 15, 2014 6:09am
via Android

I think u look perfect but add ten minute extra to your work out every three days in work out more then you eat ...

15 May
Don't forget to make a break.. one day off a week is recommended. Otherwise your mussles start to get back because of overcompensation;)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 15, 2014 9:29am
via Android

Work out when ever possibal eat less then 2000 calories a day and burn twice that amount

15 May
It depends on ur bmi
15 May
I want to lose 80 pounds!!! What should I do in my workout. I'm new here. I use to just workout once a week so pls tell me what should I do in my workout and I'm trying to focus for a flat belly and reduced thighs..u can tell me intense workouts too!
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 16, 2014 1:05am
via Android

To be able to burn belly fat make shore to cincetrate on ur abs and abdaman
Work out at least 5 times a day watch motivating videos keep trying never quit never stop

16 May
To lose belly fat,you should do fat burning workout such as aerobic,jogging,swimming n etc.it all depends on your preferences n the duration at least 20 minutes,2-3 times a week.don't forget to exercise different Ab muscles group and lower back such as reverse crunch.last not least eat healthy and watch your portions.
Image_thumb
211 Posts
May 16, 2014 1:46am
via Android

I want to lose 80 pounds!!!  What should I do in my workout. I'm new here. I use to just workout once a week so pls tell me what should I do in my workout and I'm trying to focus for a flat belly and reduced thighs.???.u can tell me intense workouts too!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 16, 2014 10:51am
via Android

Although I exercise twice a day,m having trouble eating healthy!

17 May
Its not really to much health ! But healths a bounus work out more then u eat by 3×
Image_thumb
137 Posts
May 16, 2014 11:40am
via Android

Becareful not to burn yourself out...

Image_thumb
211 Posts
May 16, 2014 6:50pm
via Android

Instead of sitting , stand... Standing will burn calories n the best is stroll instead of sitting on ur Mobile

Image_thumb
954 Posts
May 17, 2014 4:35am
via Android

How much you need to workout to lose weight all depends on how much you eat.

You can count calories while eating healthier foods and lose weight that way without lifting a finger in exercise. 
you can exercise 2 hours a day and not lose any weight at all if you eat enough calories, whether it's healthy food or not.

I Suggest downloading MyFitnessPal and logging all your food. It's hard at first, to get the portions measured and counted correctly, but if you use it and get good at it, it's the simplest way to guarantee weight loss.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51