trying to get my abs , but I eat unhealthy most the time, but I workout enough to stay at the same weight.

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 23, 2014 2:13am
via iOS
any body know what I can do please? I'm so sick of being so fat. although I'm 15 5'4" and weigh 125 pounds. I want little abs.
05 Jun
Check out my site. Www.beachbodycoach.com/Debisue0627. Great work outs, healthy eating w shakeology super nutrition shakes. Workouts etc 50percent off
05 Jun
Testimonies are real people. My friend just loss 9 lbs in the last month. She has tried everything over the years
Image_thumb
26 Posts
May 23, 2014 7:59am
via Android

You already know how to get rid of it

Image_thumb
10 Posts
May 23, 2014 11:24pm
via Android

Start eating healthy most of time It's just like maths, you know:

Healthy food + excercise→ (+)x(+)= +

Unhealthy food + excercise→ (+)x(-)= -

Very simple.

25 May
Well said Alice :)
27 May
Well said Alice ur young but something to talk to your parents about is clean eating in the home and maybe adding a little help with whole food nutrition with juice plus if they got on it you could do it for free and the results are amazing and there are no chemicals it's whole food in capsules and shakes Watch "Juice Plus Diet Reviews Shakes and Weight Loss Pr…" on YouTube Juice Plus Diet Reviews Shakes and Weight Loss Pr…: http://youtu.be/yAIPaPBU7kU
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
May 24, 2014 2:23am
via iOS
The most important thing is eating healthy. Without proper nutrition you won't see as great progress as you would with good nutrition. You just have to fight the urge to eat those unhealthy snacks. Good luck!
Image_thumb
30 Posts
May 24, 2014 5:40am
via Android

Like everyone says, and as you know yourself, you need to start eating healthier. The trick is how to go about it without finding it hard and throwing in the towel. So do it slowly and focus on breakfast to begin with, nothing else. Find some healthy alternatives and experiment to find things you enjoy eating. Take your time. You'll probably find you get hungry before lunch, so eat a healthy snack to keep you going. Once breakfast is sorted, move on to lunch, then dinner after that.

Think of this as a lifestyle change, not a diet. Your goal is to eat healthily, not lose weight.

Don't beat yourself up if you eat something unhealthy once in a while - far better to be mostly healthy with an occasional blip than unhealthy all the time.

You can do this!

Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
May 24, 2014 6:18am
via Android

U have to get 1 hour time for urself...for daily workout...minimum 30minutes u hve to invest...daily exercise will help u to lose some weight...n simultaneously u need to be consious about ur food habits...avoid oily food if possible...concentrate on rich fibre food...hve a juice a glass..like sweetlime..coconut...etc...have a green tea twice daily...which will help u to lose weight

24 May
Early to rise ...early to bed ..makes a women healthy wealthy n wise
Image_thumb
37 Posts
May 24, 2014 5:07pm
via iOS
You need less than 10% body fat so eat healthy and gradually loose weight and train abs as long as calories out is higher than calories in you'll be fine :)
Icon_missing_thumb
32 Posts
May 24, 2014 8:04pm
via Android

I'm kind of the same.... I'm eating healthier than I usually do, but I'm trying to gain weight :/ is there any chance I can do something similar but gaining weight at the same time? Help appreciated :)

Image_thumb
48 Posts
May 25, 2014 4:34am
via Android

Eating healthy helps in both ways...u want to gain then include a lot of protein and carbs  in ur diet...drink a lot of water and keep doing exercises..

Image_thumb
48 Posts
May 25, 2014 4:37am
via Android

Delma u need to improve ur digestion...start taking vitamin c more in ur diet..citrus juices will help...avoid sugar and eat fruits , drink green tea (unsweetened) and above all avoid junk and softdrinks..unhealthy eating will take u no where..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51